ARCTIC MX4 4G - Free after MIR (2.99 shipping)

Thank you, been looking to pick up some MX-4! I always see sales for MX-2 through newegg or mwave....now we finally get an MX-4 deal...thanks again

I was mulling over if I should get this, or ask if anyone has compared it to my favorite AS 5, or maybe...

Then I just bought it because it is free after a little paperwork and a stamp! I over think some things sometimes. Thanks OP!

MX-4 is an excellent TIM. I use it, and GC-Extreme and have been happy with both.

Good to hear. I don't base all my purchases on user feedback but with 91% 5 star ratings with over 150 reviews and a 5 minute Google search on results showing all positive conclusions, I think I shall be happy.

If I were in need of thermal paste id be all over it, but I have so much AS5 and Shin-etsu still, among other cooler master pastes, etc, id probably never get to it.

In for one. For me it had free shipping as long as you did the long option, 4-7 days.

I bought a 4 gram arctic mx4 paste today.
It has an arctic 3d code for participating in the prize game where they give $ 1000.
And now I scan the code and give me a warning that the paste is fake and has no performance like the original. And they immediately offered me a solution to request a refund at the store where I bought it. What to do now? Packaging and everything looks fine, the importer is a company from Croatia, Microline, as far as I know they are ok.
The packaging is not open and looks fine.
Is it really possible that this is not the original arctic MX-4 paste?
Holy Necro!

Holy Necro!
meh, not even close to the top ten.
https://hardforum.com/threads/nooner.1169381/page-2#post-1044644086

I bought a 4 gram arctic mx4 paste today.
It has an arctic 3d code for participating in the prize game where they give $ 1000.
And now I scan the code and give me a warning that the paste is fake and has no performance like the original. And they immediately offered me a solution to request a refund at the store where I bought it. What to do now? Packaging and everything looks fine, the importer is a company from Croatia, Microline, as far as I know they are ok.
The packaging is not open and looks fine.
Is it really possible that this is not the original arctic MX-4 paste?
possible. get a refund if you want.

Back