Arctic anounces new series connectable fans

Awesome. I love this concept and can't wait to see how these turn out. I really really hate fan wires. It's almost worth paying the markup on the Lian Li's in order to reduce the fan wire.

They are pretty reasonable priced compared to the Lian Li ones. Not as nice looking but I care more about performance.

This is pretty cool. I've used Arctic fans exclusively in all of my and friends/family builds I've done for about a decade, now. Only ever had one cause issues...it was DOA, which was promptly replaced.

If I were looking to add some blinky-blink bling to my build, these would be at the top of my short list, for sure.

I just picked up some lian li unifans due to my experience with the Arctic P12 fan whine, the shrill they produce at certain rpm is unbearable to me and from what I read they have the same issue with these.
I do like that more manuf are considering the linked fan and reduced cabling approach for RGB.

I just picked up some lian li unifans due to my experience with the Arctic P12 fan whine, the shrill they produce at certain rpm is unbearable to me and from what I read they have the same issue with these.
I do like that more manuf are considering the linked fan and reduced cabling approach for RGB.
Well these are like almost half the price of the unifans. If you can even find stock of unifans. Everything I seen is over priced a bit on already really pricey fans.

Well these are like almost half the price of the unifans. If you can even find stock of unifans. Everything I seen is over priced a bit on already really pricey fans.
Half the scalper price, they're actually only about 25% less and dont offer a white yet (which I wanted for my build)
I bought the 3 pack of unifans for $79.99, and 6 individual for $25 each (though I did have to hunt for about 3 weeks to get 9 of them total).

Half the scalper price, they're actually only about 25% less and dont offer a white yet (which I wanted for my build)
I bought the 3 pack of unifans for $79.99, and 6 individual for $25 each (though I did have to hunt for about 3 weeks to get 9 of them total).
MC was the cheapest I seen and they were $100 for a 3 pack. Everyplace else came out to $50 a fan. At $25 a fan is a good price no doubt. If I was looking for new fans the Lian Li ones would of been on top of my list.

Last edited:
Awesome! P12's are great radiator fans and now that there are RGB versions it is bound to be a hit among PC builders, those that also want some bling that is.

Whine? At 1000rpm there is a slight noise but above and below that they are dead quiet to my ears. 🤔

Last edited:
I love the idea of these. For multi-fan rads it's annoying to have a bunch of cables to deal with.

Prices need to come way down, though. I really don't understand why having a slot rather than a cable should be THAT much more expensive. I think it's just a novelty right now and thus the exorbitant pricing.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You know, you can always buy the P12 version, which is very close to performance of A12x25 performance and for the price of one noctua you can buy 5 pack of P12. And most important, it comes in black. 😎
That's a good deal! I'll look into them. I've always been a fan of Arctic Cooling too. Thanks.

Awesome! P12's are great radiator fans and now that there are RGB versions it is bound to be a hit among PC builders, those that also want some bling that is.

Whine? At 1000rpm there is a slight noise but above and below that they are dead quiet to my ears. 🤔
Its a known 'issue' with the fans and may be more apparent in a pull configuration than a push, at the end of the day I think it bothers some folks more than others/ some are more sensitive to the frequency it puts off.

I'm using arctic p14s in my build and I noticed they have a certain RPM where they actually get quieter than lower rpms.

So I just have that RPM as the lowest setting in my fan curve. It stays there all the way till 65c.

Back