Aqua-Computer Cooled QPACK

Very slick indeed. :cool: So you made the Biostar jump after all.

Man I was thinking tropical Starbursts in that 6th pic...

cpu-
bios: 32c
software: 38c
temp sensor on ourside: 31c

x1600- 43c

NB- 32c

water temp- 28c

this is all idle....

is that a lil res I see there, whered you get it? Custom or something?

So you're 48-50C running Prime? I say Prime, because Prime get's my load temps in the summer to peak at 55C, whereas just running somethng like RTHDBRL only gets my load temps to maybe 50-51C.

It's funny, my BIOS temps are much higher than my idle temps shown in software (Everest and the crappy Biostar hardware monitoring program are about the same).

My GPU load temps don't jump as much as my CPU load temps.

You're using 3/8" tubing? What radiator are you using? Looks like a crossflow-type skinny.

These idle and load temps are quite disheartening to me.. I was hoping for the equivalent if not better than the common full tower case. I must find a way!

I'm kind of baffled too. I guess a single 120mm rad isn't sufficient. Most full tower h20 setups have dual 120 rads or bigger.

Well, he is cooling video card, north bridge, and the cpu with 1x 120mm rad. Seems like good temps to me. 3/8" tubing too.

arabdon1203 said:
Well, he is cooling video card, north bridge, and the cpu with 1x 120mm rad. Seems like good temps to me. 3/8" tubing too.

Its 10mm Aqua-Computer tubing, not 3/8. The mini-res is a custom jobby i got from a user named fanatik on anandtech, he ordered them from overseas, he has like 4 or so.

Yes, i know my temps are kind of 'high' for water, for i think of it this way: I'm cooling the CPU, GPU, and a NB that has a built in GPU. My radiator is also a single 120 as opposed to a dual 120 which i SHOULD be using so, im pretty happy.

Dillusion said:
Its 10mm Aqua-Computer tubing, not 3/8. The mini-res is a custom jobby i got from a user named fanatik on anandtech, he ordered them from overseas, he has like 4 or so.

Yes, i know my temps are kind of 'high' for water, for i think of it this way: I'm cooling the CPU, GPU, and a NB that has a built in GPU. My radiator is also a single 120 as opposed to a dual 120 which i SHOULD be using so, im pretty happy.

10mm > 3/8"? Not sure and rulers are downstairs :p

Back