April NPD thread of the DS owning everyone

Just so there's no complaints about not posting the Japanese numbers:

DSI 35k
PSP 30k
WII 13k
PS3 9k
360 4k
DSL 4k

Oooh... exciting! (Japan's hardware sales are in a real bad way right now)

Hmmm PS2 isn't sold in Japan anymore? Maybe PS2 needs to die in America so PS3 sales can pick up. Maybe......

It's not always reported any more. There are a couple of different sales trackers over there though, so the other might show it.

I'm trying to figure out who keeps buying those PS2s. I haven't heard of anyone buying one in probably 2-3 years.

Just so there's no complaints about not posting the Japanese numbers:

DSI 35k
PSP 30k
WII 13k
PS3 9k
360 4k
DSL 4k

Oooh... exciting! (Japan's hardware sales are in a real bad way right now)

Just so its not misleading you need put that as the weeks sales otherwise people are gonna think its monthly, you see if you posted the the monthly sales ie aprils its much more interesting!!!

Just so its not misleading you need put that as the weeks sales otherwise people are gonna think its monthly, you see if you posted the the monthly sales ie aprils its much more interesting!!!
Should they actually release it in a monthly block at the end of May, I'll be sure to. I'm sure everyone will find the ~70k the Wii and the PS3 sell very exciting. :p

ok ill post april japanese hardware sales for the big 3 here and more detailed comparison to same time last year in its own thread (march 30th-april 26th):
PSP: 170,256
DSi: 170,135
PS3: 122,941
Wii: 60,534
360: 33,614
PS2: 18,679

Last edited:
Back