april 30th fools by wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeazmeister

<a href=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/
Ok, so I jump on my wife's computer since she's having "issues" with overheating as she put it and I FREAKED out. TEMP showing over 100+ degrees, I am ripping the system open to see if the fan is dead...to hear her laughing...."Honey I changed RealTemp to show Fahrenheit rather than Celsius, belated April Fools!" Grumble grumble grumble .... but /respect for getting me :D

trololololol. Paybacks suck don't they? Or did you not get her on an April's Fools?

trololololol. Paybacks suck don't they? Or did you not get her on an April's Fools?

Yeah, p/b for sure. Mine wasn't even that big of one... I pretended like it was Monday and had her nearly going to a meeting she was supposed to have with a client, so fair enough I guess :D

My fiance would be like RealTemp wut?

Yeah, same here except I made a big deal when I installed it of showing her that I just installed it, why I did it, what it was good for, etc. Set myself up nicely for this one.

PC would have shut down if it was 100+ C.

You got trolled IRL. :p

I've had a CPU go up to 101C when some gunk got stuck in the pins of my CPU block after returning from a lan, its possible to have it not shutdown. CPU still works fine 3 years later as well.

lmao.

You should get her back with something she fears but wont kill her :)

Nice fake spider in the shoe should work

This would be okay in our off-topic area, General Mayhem.

Unfortunately, subscriptions are currently unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back