Application Compatibility Toolkit Issue

vage

2[H]4U
I have been running Everest Temperature utility for a few months now, with no problems at all. The only issue I had is that every time I would start it up, I would get a UAC message. I want it so load at startup without having to prompt me every time. So I downloaded the Application Compatibility Toolkit and went through the steps to have UAC stop bugging me for Everest.

Now I can use Everest without being prompted by UAC, but everything in Everest has been screwed up! The sidebar gadget that I was using that is included with Everest used to have my motherboard, CPU cores, GPU, and hard drive temperatures. Now it only shows my GPU temperature but not the correct one. I went into the Everest preferences to see if the temps just got turned off, but now they aren't even there. It still has options to show thigns like voltages for my CPU, but no temperatures.

So I deleted the fix I made for Everest in the Application Compatibility Toolkit and rebooted, and the same problem kept happening. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Application Compatibility Toolkit also and that didn't work either. I'm really at a loss here and would really like this to be fixed. Does anyone have any idea what I could do to fix this? By the way, I am running Vista x64 Business and my specs are in my sig.

Back