Apple Watch 3 GPS/Cellular 38mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrodave

[H]ard|Gawd
I am selling my 38mm Apple Watch 3 with GPS/Cellular with fog colored band. It has been wiped and removed from iCloud and is ready to roll. I got it as a present from Verizon wireless 3 days after release and it is just not my style. The cellular watches will work with Verizon, ATT, Sprint or T-Mobile if your plan supports it and are not carrier specific like phones are. It comes with a dark blue Nike Obsidion sport strap as well which I paid $50 for. All boxes, charger, cable etc included. It's basically in new condition imo. I am also including a protective plastic sheath that goes around the watch to protect the screen. Asking $300 shipped CONTUSA only. Will take paypal.

Heat is Astrodave

Img_0325.jpg
Img_0327.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea if it can it be used like a non-cellular? Was in the market for just the gps one.

Yes it can be used without activating the cellular. It asks if you want to activate cellular and you say later. You can still use the watch tethered to your iphone after that without ever activating the cellular. Later on down the road if you change your mind you can activate the cellular function for $10 more a month on your plan. This watch behaves identically in every way to the non-cellular watch except for.... having cellular. The cellular feature is very cool for only $10 a month you are missing out.

this is what happens when you dont check in on the weekend :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back