Apple TV App Enables News Section as Promised

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
The Apple TV app now has a news section that integrates six different news streaming apps. If you don't have the individual apps it will prompt you to download them from the App Store and once they are setup the TV app will allow for single sign-on into any of them. Also, it integrates the Siri ability to start playing a specific network if you like. All in all it's a good capability for Apple fans. Try it out and let me know how you like it.

While not as extensive as the Sports interface, the News section in the TV app allows users to instantly access live streaming news content from several different networks. You get direct access to CBS News, CNN, Fox News, Cheddar, CNBC, and Bloomberg.

If I am reading this right they have Fox News on it but not MSNBC? Did hell just freeze over or am I living in an Apple reality distortion field!?

It works as well as anything else tied into the TV app.

IMO, the TV app is pretty decent. It does pretty much exactly what you'd expect it to do.

Ouch, that is no real choice, Propaganda Channels from A - Z.

Last time I visited the States I walked into my friends house and saw FOX news, I felt like "No, not this BS again, I wanna fly home, NOW"

The way News are presented and choosen in the US are somewhat different than in Europe, there is no doubt.

If you watch only those news, oh man, you will have a very starnge view of the world, and no wonder.

Back