Apple Selling $300 Book Containing Photos Of It Products

Wow. This is why I stopped collecting NiN albums. Eventually people take advantage of you with crap. (I stopped when one of the cds was just remixed crap)
Well now I'm just wondering if you're talking about Year Zero Remixed (the actual title) or even earlier, Fixed, Further Down the Spiral, or Things Falling Apart. Most the major releases had companion remix releases too. Never cared for them myself.

Coincidentally Trent Reznor now works with Apple in some capacity regarding their music streaming.

So, with the pending release of this "book" will Apple start sending copyright infringement notices on people viewing/hosting/downloading images of their products, as that would obviously indicate a lost sale or 30 of this book right?

well... this sort of product seems like a natural next step... for when you have people that want to fap to all generations of Apple whilst on the toilet

Well now I'm just wondering if you're talking about Year Zero Remixed (the actual title) or even earlier, Fixed, Further Down the Spiral, or Things Falling Apart. Most the major releases had companion remix releases too. Never cared for them myself.

Coincidentally Trent Reznor now works with Apple in some capacity regarding their music streaming.

So, with the pending release of this "book" will Apple start sending copyright infringement notices on people viewing/hosting/downloading images of their products, as that would obviously indicate a lost sale or 30 of this book right?
Ha. It was "fixed" that pissed me off. :D

Hey, if someone is stupid enough to pay that price, I'm not going to criticize Apple for making money.

First thing that would come to mind is something along the line of "more money than common sense", and why do they all have windows PC's, and a $300 book featuring Apple products.

I'd probably say something like...."Oh, I see you have the latest Apple-Boy issue...any good centerfolds?"

Be honest, what is the first thing that would come to mind if you walked into a friend or family member's home and saw this $300 coffee table book that has nothing but pictures of Apple products in it?

For that price you could buy a cheap Windows laptop, or a decent 10" Android tablet.

Diehard Apple fanboy here and even I think this is stupid as hell.

It is a book of suspects so when one of them explodes and burns you, you can identify the bad guy.

Unfortunately this book does not work on old coffee tables. You will need to purchase a 2017 coffee table.

The real genius of this book is that it will be a brick after 100 days. You open it and there will be no pictures inside.

A brilliant idea, we need a way of identifying "those kind of people". Next we need a way to tag them so we can better study them and figure out if there is a cure or if "mercy killings" is the most humane option

Except it would be $3000 and you would need to license each page @ 59.99 a page for 1 year.

:D Precisely. Also, if you had to call support over a torn page, they'd run you around tier 1 for 4 days before letting you escalate. :p

:D Precisely. Also, if you had to call support over a torn page, they'd run you around tier 1 for 4 days before letting you escalate. :p
Every time I look up Cisco documentation for the work firewall (an ancient Pix 504 I think) it's free and incredibly detailed.

Every time I look up Cisco documentation for the work firewall (an ancient Pix 504 I think) it's free and incredibly detailed.

Documentation is no problem. It's when you need to convince them to send you new hardware where they become problematic. I've got a formula down now though that typically speeds things up. I just load up the ticket with every stupid, unneeded diagnostic dump I can get my hands on, take screenshots, circle the failed component, put the exact model and revision of everything in multiple places in the ticket. That usually does the trick. They were about to try and run me around a bit when I needed a replacement fabric interconnect for a UCS system, but I dumped all that on them, and they had it out to me immediately. :D

For that price you could buy a cheap Windows laptop, or a decent 10" Android tablet.

Yes but the book doesn't crash unless you drop it... Has better battery life as well.

Back