Apple keyboard or Logitech illuminated keyboard

yongator

n00b
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new keyboard. I've been looking and I like the design of the Apple keyboard and the logitech illuminated keyboard.

I heard that the apple keyboard is compatible with the pc. So I don't think there will be a problem with compatibility.

Which one should I go for? I will be gaming casually as well

I say hit up some stores and mess with the floor models. Both are damn sexy, but I like the keys of the logitech better for gaming.

I see. I've played around with both of the keyboards at best buy, but I couldn't make up my mind hahaha

oh dear... the obvious solution is to get both

check return policy *cough*

I'm using an Apple keyboard with my PC now. It is completely compatible; the only difference is that the Command key becomes the windows key, and the location is swapped with the alt key on traditional PC keyboards. This puts the Windows key right next to the space bar. It's not a big deal for me.

I'm pretty picky about my keyboards, since I spend so much time at my computer. The Apple keyboard is very easy to type on, and provides a nice tactile feedback and a short key travel. My biggest gripe about it is that it takes awhile to get used to for gaming. The "F" keys are small, which for me made gaming a tad difficult, since I tend to do lots of keybinds to the F keys.

All in all, I'm pleased enough with the Apple keyboard. It's slim, sexy, easy to type on, and gives a nice, pleasurable "click" sound while typing.

Now if I could just afford that Filco Majestouch.....

I'm picky about my keyboard as well. I have the Razer tarantula, but I don't really like it anymore. It was hard to find the keyboard I really wanted. I narrowed it down to apple keyboard and the logitech illuminated. I'm gonna go to best buy tomorrow and check it out.

lol,i did this 2 days ago. I had the apple keyboard with num pad for 29 days (from frys) and although i did like it, i returned it after buying the logitech illuminated keyboard. the prices were about the same give or take a few bucks. while the apple keyboard is more solid (the logitech flexes in the middle a little bit) i liked the overall feel of the logitech better.

I used the apple keyboard. It looks nice, but I'd probably take the logitech if I had to do it again.

Apple keyboard owner here. It's without question the best keyboard I've owned, and that includes the older Apple Pro keyboards and the Logitech Media Elite. I haven't used the new Logitech -- looks pretty damn nice though, albeit pricey (not that the Apple's cheap).

The catch with the Apple keyboard is that it's difficult to find a good wrist wrest to work for it given how thin it is. The Logitech seemingly has that base already covered.

After playing around with apple keyboard and logitech illuminated, I bought the illuminated keyboard. So far I am pleased with the keyboard. It has better feel to it then the razer tarantula.

Back