Apple iPhone 6S Plus 128GB Space Grey - Extras - Original Owner - 10 Months Old Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zuko

Limp Gawd
Edit: looks to be sold, if that changes I'll reopen thread.

For Sale By Original Owner:

Apple iPhone 6S Plus 128GB Space Grey - Extras - Original Owner - 10 Months Old Excellent Condition

Included:

01. Apple iPhone 6S Plus 128GB Space Grey cellphone (I can email you pics of the hardware if needed upon request)

02. The original box (... it's just a box ... !)

03. Speck Candyshell Grip Black Case (has normal wear and tear)

04. 2 Pairs of Apple Headphones (lose a pair, no problem)

05. Apple iPhone Charger (much better for travel, the normal one that comes with the phone)

06. Apple iPad Charger (safely charges the iPhone much much faster, also charges iPads as a bonus)

07. Apple iPhone Lightning Cable (the normal short one that comes with the phone)

08. Anker iPhone Lightning Cable (super durable, Kevlar shielded, built like a boss, passes data, twice as long as the normal Apple one)

I bought this phone 10 months ago, it is in very excellent condition with nothing wrong, the LCD screen has no blemishes to speak of, no touchscreen weirdness, no functional issues with the phone, the phone was protected via a Speck Candyshell Grip case it's entire life, it has never been dropped, it never got wet, and there is no visible damage to exterior of the phone. I am only selling to fund an upgrade to an iPhone 7 Plus. You will need to provide your own SIM card. I will give everyone 12 hours of notice via PM negotiations before moving onto the next person in line.

Price: $500 Delivered to USA

I may adjust the price if it does not sell, depending on interest level - so check back often.

Pay via PayPal, I pack with TLC, I ship fast with tracking and insurance via FedEx Ground, and I take refund requests if you are unhappy and can return in the item in same condition sent within 7 business days (returns may take up to 30 days to refund)

Heat: NeoZuko

eBay: zukotech

Enjoy my iPhone 6S Plus 128GB Space Grey, the last iPhone with a headphone jack!!

Last edited:
Lastest, Current iOS, Verizon phone originally, its unlocked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back