Apple denies company of putting an app in the store

Should've been there from day 1.
So should've Exchange, MMS, Tethering, and all the other functions folks in the normal world have enjoyed for years. How's those for chinks?

A netbook doesn't have an optical drive - a function folks in the normal world have enjoyed for years - but they still sell like hotcakes. I'm sorry that the world defies you sometimes. Just because you can't live without copy/paste, Exchange, MMS, and tethering doesn't mean the "folks in the normal world" couldn't live without it - as evidenced by the massive marketshare ad profitshare of the iPhone. It would appear that you aren't part of the normal world and your opinions do not represent the reality of the normal world. Sorry to burst your bubble.

A netbook doesn't have an optical drive - a function folks in the normal world have enjoyed for years - but they still sell like hotcakes. I'm sorry that the world defies you sometimes. Just because you can't live without copy/paste, Exchange, MMS, and tethering doesn't mean the "folks in the normal world" couldn't live without it - as evidenced by the massive marketshare ad profitshare of the iPhone. It would appear that you aren't part of the normal world and your opinions do not represent the reality of the normal world. Sorry to burst your bubble.

http://news.cnet.com/blackberry-curve-outsells-the-iphone-3g/

:rolleyes:

And yes I'd agree I've taken this OT... So I'll be done now :D

NPD attributed the recent BlackBerry sales surge to an aggressive "buy one, get one free" promotion for the phone by carrier Verizon Wireless. It helped boost RIM's share of the consumer smartphone market 15 percent to capture nearly 50 percent of the market in the first quarter, NPD said in a statement.
So, in order to "outsell" the iPhone for one quarter, Verizon had to give them away.

Back