Apple Credit Account

ChaotycEnygma

Weaksauce
once you fill out the whole credit account thing, do you continue to order your product or do you wait for some type of response. tia

heh, is there any way we can cancel it if need be? like just use my own credit card rather than using their credit?

it usually has to wait for a response before it will process the order and if you can do it with your own funding PLEASE DO IT...you will get reamed in interest if you go through one of those cards :( if the order hasn't been completed nothing should happen as you have to finish the order to process...I would just create a new order using your CC as the payment option...if you need to talk to somebody call the phone number at the bottom of the store page and that will put you to the online applestore

The apple interest rates are obscene. Get a normal credit card or even a bank loan if you can.

I used Apple credit for my iBook. Worst mistake of my life thus far. Interest rates are through the roof, even if you have great credit. I got lucky and was able to pay it off lump sum rather quickly. Never again.

I used MBNA for my Apple loan for $2k for my powerbook / accessories and for some reason I didn't pay a dime over the $2005 that my order came out to be. Even though intrest rates were set at 19.99%, they didn't charge me for it. And that was almost a year and a half ago and my account doesn't reflect a balance at all so I think I'm in the clear.

Wee, I got to build my credit and spread my payments out over 8 months, for no extra charge. :D

Methodical said:
The apple interest rates are obscene. Get a normal credit card or even a bank loan if you can.

*sees Apple Cinema Display flying away*

Yeah don't do the apple loan unless you absolutely need a computer and you have no other way to pay for it. They're loans are through MBNA and they will soak you for 25% intrest.

If you need money i'd rather sell my blood, kidney, or soul. Before i'd get involved in that mess.

actually i don't think it is MBNA anymore but it is still the same deal...wouldn't do it unless you HAD to and even then I would not recomend it

Back