Apple Co-Founder Prefers Android Phones, Blasts Siri

Any smart dude that knows tech knows apple makes crap and never innovates worth jack even the dude who started the crap company.

the last time it did anything worth it was the fucking apple 2 and first mac back in the 1980's when he was around and he did all the work not the anti christ steve jobs.

I think you forgot to take your meds.

...and everyone I know with an android phone hates it and wishes they would have bought an iPhone. Grass is always greener on the other side...
Really? Because every iPhone owner that I know that switched to Android says they won't ever go back...

Really? Because every iPhone owner that I know that switched to Android says they won't ever go back...

I originally had an iPhone 3G. Once my AT&T contract was up, I switched to Verizon (a couple months before they announced the iPhone 4) and purchased an HTC Incredible. I HATED that phone. In fact, after a month of trying to get used to it, and trying to get it to sync music and photos the way I wanted to sync them, I ended up trading it back in and went with a crappy flip phone. Shortly thereafter, my office offered to pick up my cell phone tab, so I switched back to AT&T and went back to using an iPhone (4S).

I don't plan to go back to Android anytime soon, if ever. While there are a couple features that were nice on the Android, I personally prefer the iOS and how it 'just works' with MY computers.

I think that the whole iOS/Android argument is similar to Mac/PC: it's personal preference and there are definitely pros and cons to each.

The article is crap +/- conjecture with a healthy dollop of opinion.

But they got some hits right! .right...? yay?

I originally had an iPhone 3G. Once my AT&T contract was up, I switched to Verizon (a couple months before they announced the iPhone 4) and purchased an HTC Incredible. I HATED that phone. In fact, after a month of trying to get used to it, and trying to get it to sync music and photos the way I wanted to sync them, I ended up trading it back in and went with a crappy flip phone. Shortly thereafter, my office offered to pick up my cell phone tab, so I switched back to AT&T and went back to using an iPhone (4S).

I don't plan to go back to Android anytime soon, if ever. While there are a couple features that were nice on the Android, I personally prefer the iOS and how it 'just works' with MY computers.

I think that the whole iOS/Android argument is similar to Mac/PC: it's personal preference and there are definitely pros and cons to each.

Ditto this, I am about to pay a hefty fee to Verizon to get rid of the 2 Droid Incredibly Shitty 2 phones and go back to the iPhone. Android sucks. It's an awesome OS for people that don't need perfection.

Unless severely abused, basically intentionally breaking it and the freak accident, there's no reason why that should be the case, but for shitty components or build quality other than maybe breaking the screen on something that has outward facing glass. Other than that it should last for a very long time. Heck the only fragile part of a PC are the spinning disks. I have computer hardware in the basement that's more than 12 years old that, other than being dated, works as well as it did the day I bought it. It's all solid state electronics, but for the screen, and should outlast it's usefulness by at least a decade if it's properly made.

You just rebutted yourself for him. That's the #1 issue to go on MP3 players. The new ones (arguably unfortunately) only come with flash storage and that's no longer a problem, but I really don't think many MP3 players fail these days. My Zune and Creative MP3 players have all died because of HDD problems, not some other electronic part.

He also says that Android's too fragmented and needs to pull themselves together if they wish to continue to survive. I'd lay that blame on handset makers who won't support their phones once they launch their next product.

He's right though. Android needs to more standardized in OS implementation, and they also need to make the devices have better updatability even without manufacturer involvement.

MP3 players take quite a lot of abuse compare to most products I would think. Two years is pretty on par for any portable device. My current iPhone 3Gs is still running strong since it launched June 2009.

Not really sure about your comment... I still have an iPod 4g that I bought originally in 2003 and it is still working great and the battery still holds a charge. It makes the perfect iPod for the glovebox in my car. I think the main reason that a lot of portable devices fail within the first two years is the fact that the owner does not take care of their shit, quite simple. There is that 10% (or around 10%) that just fail for the hell of it though. Just saying...

Anyway, I can agree with what Woz said. I had an iPhone 4s and sold it and got an Evo 3d because I like the Android platform much better. More apps that I use are in Android. I still have an iPhone thru work and only use it for calls. Android does need more stabilization in future releases also.

Not really sure about your comment... I still have an iPod 4g that I bought originally in 2003 and it is still working great and the battery still holds a charge. It makes the perfect iPod for the glovebox in my car. I think the main reason that a lot of portable devices fail within the first two years is the fact that the owner does not take care of their shit, quite simple. There is that 10% (or around 10%) that just fail for the hell of it though. Just saying...

Anyway, I can agree with what Woz said. I had an iPhone 4s and sold it and got an Evo 3d because I like the Android platform much better. More apps that I use are in Android. I still have an iPhone thru work and only use it for calls. Android does need more stabilization in future releases also.

You, like Acer_Sheep are quoting the wrong person. I'm saying you'd have to be very abusive to break an iPod and iPhone, and if they do break, it's because they are usually quite abused. Mine is still as strong as the day it was bought.

MP3 players take quite a lot of abuse compare to most products I would think. Two years is pretty on par for any portable device. My current iPhone 3Gs is still running strong since it launched June 2009.

I have a Creative MP3 player that is going on 10 years now and a Samsung cell phone I have been beating on for over 5 years now.

You, like Acer_Sheep are quoting the wrong person. I'm saying you'd have to be very abusive to break an iPod and iPhone, and if they do break, it's because they are usually quite abused. Mine is still as strong as the day it was bought.

Glass back makes me lol. The 3G/3GS design was so much better. Then again... I prefer my SGS2 over any other phone.

"Blah blah blah, my primary phone is an iPhone." Disregard everything he says until he actually has an Android.

He does have an Android. Woz is known to carry several phones around at any given time. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a couple Windows phones as well.

Ditto this, I am about to pay a hefty fee to Verizon to get rid of the 2 Droid Incredibly Shitty 2 phones and go back to the iPhone. Android sucks. It's an awesome OS for people that don't need perfection.

You think iOS is prefection? Wow..the koolaid is strong with this one.

You think iOS is prefection? Wow..the koolaid is strong with this one.

I don't think he meant perfection in the sense that it's infallible and flawless, but perfection as in orderly and to use the German phrase, alles in ordnung.

Android is chaotic compared to iOS and that's a fact. But it doesn't mean Android isn't a decently stable OS like iOS.

I think they're just a victim of tradition. Your PC keyboard is also upper case despite typing in lower case unless you hit Shift or Caps Lock.

True but I don't have to look at my keyboard to know what I'm typing. I'll never be able to type blindly on my phone.

Back