Apple Cancels Press Conference after Steve Jobs Oversleeps

HardOCP News

[H] News
Even though this is a fake news item, you have to admit is pretty damn funny. Well, unless you are an iPhone owner or Steve Jobs. Thanks to EVIL-SCOTSMAN for the link.

Apple, Inc. cancelled a press conference today to address the glitch plaguing the iPhone’s alarm function when company chief Steve Jobs failed to show. “I totally overslept,” Mr. Jobs later told reporters. “I’ve got to say this is really embarrassing.”

He was holding it just fine actually, it was the fact that his iPhone Alarm failed to go off that he was late for the Press Conference.

Wasn't the Press Conference supposed to talk about the time/date on the iPhone? Shame shame...

He was holding it just fine actually, it was the fact that his iPhone Alarm failed to go off that he was late for the Press Conference.

Wasn't the Press Conference supposed to talk about the time/date on the iPhone? Shame shame...

But you see, what they were saying is, well... Nevermind...

Mr. Jobs, however, did offer a temporary fix to iPhone users whose alarms do not work: “For the time being, tape your iPhone to a working alarm clock.”

ROFL! This made my morning!

funny stuff. It's ok, because every other mac fanboy missed the press conference too due to oversleeping.

I guess any Apple bashing is funny even if it's incredibly dumb.

Back