Apple Bans iFixit App Over Apple TV Teardown

Don't send a unit to a site that disassembles things if you don't want it disassembled. Duh... It's like sending boys to a strip club then complain that the place is unholy. Duh duh...

You don't sign an NDA if it goes against your "DNA". Your logic sucks btw.

Hold up now. Why would you tell your girlfriend you're going to bang her....brother??

I had to re-read this a couple times to make sure it said what I thought it said. Times are a changing...

Yes, because Apple owns all those factories themselves.

Oh, wait.... no they don't. They are CUSTOMERS of those factories.

Come on... Apple knowingly pay factories for goods that they know use child labor. There is no way to honestly claim ignorance or lack of responsibility there. I'm sure Tim Cook sleeps well at night telling himself that he's just a customer and isn't responsible, but a lack of responsibility is what all deluded men claim for themselves.

Ask yourself this... would Americans buy Apple products if the factories were in America with American kids pretty much in forced labor on pitiful pay? Of course not, but because it's in China everyone turns a blind eye.

Apple is just as culpable for those kids as the situation that put them there in the first place. They do, after all, pay their wages.

I had to re-read this a couple times to make sure it said what I thought it said. Times are a changing...

Doesn't the word 'girlfriend' also mean simple female friends back in the US? Rather than exclusively mean a female one is romantically involved.

Doesn't the word 'girlfriend' also mean simple female friends back in the US? Rather than exclusively mean a female one is romantically involved.

It really depends on the context I'd say. There's no surefire way of telling if someone is straight/gay (well, sometimes) unless one were to ask, so if a guy were to say "girlfriend", it'd be assumed it's a romantically involved affair, whereas if a girl said girlfriend, it would generally mean a female friend. Again, generally.

Back