Apple: 37.04 million iPhones sold in Q1

But wait, wasn't the iP4s one of the biggest tech disappointments of the year? :rolleyes:

But wait, wasn't the Kindle Fire going to dampen iPad sales? Or even surpass iPad sales? :rolleyes:

But wait, aren't computer sales down because of the HD shortages?

It is amazing these folks keep jobs as "analysts".

Despite how bad the economy is these days, there are plenty of people who can afford expensive toys and gadgets. And let's face it, toys and gadgets help folks to cope with an otherwise mundane daily existence.

It's amazing how often the analysts are wrong, yet the analysis is posted and published everywhere and used as a basis by so many people.

It's amazing how often the analysts are wrong, yet the analysis is posted and published everywhere and used as a basis by so many people.

They are no better than weather men. I can't imagine if I was that wrong in my job.

its kinda sick how many people wait in line for just a phone why not just wait the next day or week nad do something better with your time hehe

its kinda sick how many people wait in line for just a phone why not just wait the next day or week nad do something better with your time hehe

I waited in line to get the iPad 2. Only about 2 hours since I live in a small city. And believe it or not, it was fun. I doubt seriously if I'll do it again...I just wanted to see who the people were who stand in those lines. Most of them were non-techie folks..but a few of them were serious windows geeks (like me).

Back