Apparently Windows thinks my system is slow =)

ebeattie

Limp Gawd
haha so i just thought Id share. I just got done playing BC2 and I get a message from win 7 telling me that my computer is slow, would I like to change the appearange to speed up performance?

rig in sig. :D

I've seen this same "issue" with Crysis Warhead. I just told Windows to ignore it.

happened with me few times. but technically windows wasn’t wrong, doing other tasks is difficult while playing BC2 so it was slow :)

isnt bc2 enabled to run better with with more cores? at least on the newegg website they advertise it with the six cores

this happens to me often :\

think it has something to do with the videocards switching between low power 3d and rock and roll mode

Was having this problem when i turned crossfire off, and set the second card to output video to an HDTV.

Kept giving me that message, and when i would say not to change it, it changed anyway.

Annoyed the shit out of me. Luckily I was only using it setup that way for a couple days.

I switched over from quad sli and while I'm not getting those annoying in your face pop ups any longer my event logs are still getting hammered.
Does your event log look like mine? Even if I never install a single game I get those errors with both nvidia and ati cards

Back