App no longer store but how can i reinstall for Ipad mini 6

buschman31

2[H]4U
Since Swype is no longer in the apple store, I'm trying to figure out how i can restore it on an used mini 6 which was just bought. Thing is that its on my mini 4 and on an XS max which i bought i 2020. Also Swype is not showing in the purchase list in my apps. Any suggestions? I've tried to use previous backups far back as 2016 and 2018 but no install with it saying no longer in the app store.

Yes i know there's the floating keyboard but its so small.

I had it installed at one point too, looks like they removed it completely from the App Store.

"quick path" is what apple calls the built in one, since ios 13. maybe try that, as i think swype is dead now.

I’ve never liked any of the addon keyboards. They all seem like they want to phone home every Cröm damn keystroke…

Since Swype is no longer in the apple store, I'm trying to figure out how i can restore it on an used mini 6 which was just bought. Thing is that its on my mini 4 and on an XS max which i bought i 2020. Also Swype is not showing in the purchase list in my apps. Any suggestions? I've tried to use previous backups far back as 2016 and 2018 but no install with it saying no longer in the app store.

Yes i know there's the floating keyboard but its so small.
Realistically, I'd just use SwiftKey, Gboard or Apple's built-in swipe-based typing. Not perfect, but much easier than trying to sideload an old app that will probably have issues with newer devices and operating systems.

Back