App Lets You Order Pizza On Xbox Live

HardOCP News

[H] News
Woo hoo! An app that lets you order pizza on Xbox Live? You can even use the Kinect's voice commands to build your pizza to avoid accidentally burning any calories while you order. :p

The Pizza Hut for Xbox app makes the chain's entire menu accessible to users, who can then build their own customized pizzas and place orders via Kinect motion controls, voice commands or the controller. Users can link their Xbox and PizzaHut.com accounts and save their order settings to streamline future purchases, as well as view and take advantage of deals at local stores.

At last I have wanted this since they had those snes and sega genesis prototype modems that said we could order pizzas.

Put the food in your face big bog. Order a salad with the Pizza, so at least you think you're eating healthy. All the girl gamers will think you are the sexy machine. Owning in Halo and ordering pizza.
gamergirl.jpg

Could do that years ago in everquest... was a retarded idea then, remains so now.

all for the love of apps?!?!?!?

I've done this a couple times through the pizza place website....it's usually just a phone call though.

ok, so it's done over the xbox....ok....what of it?
that's like saying it's cool if done on a computer running an Intel chip and not so cool when done with an AMD chip.....

Can we get serious about what's what here?
oooooo....an app....oooooo....through an xbox......

So, gamers don't even need to put down the controller to order pizza and mountain dew? This will do wonders for the obesity problem in the USA! :) Too lazy to pick up the phone?

I guess the 'all in one' dream from the 80's that I read about is coming true. Ordering dinner from the TV while watching a movie from a server in some other state.....

Put the food in your face big bog. Order a salad with the Pizza, so at least you think you're eating healthy. All the girl gamers will think you are the sexy machine. Owning in Halo and ordering pizza.
gamergirl.jpg

Wrong platform, buddy.

078_quake3_logo.jpg

Most gamer girls I know are quite hot. Then again, most girls in this part of the world are thing and generally hot anyway :D

Too bad pizza hut is oily horribleness... And I don't think they use banana peppers as a topping option. Sad.

For people to lazy to stop for a few minutes to order.

Maybe it's that I have kids, but even when I was single, I could spare more than 2 seconds to order a pizza.
Hell, unless I have some massive order, it's cheaper to go pick up the damn thing.

must not be much going on in the tech world for this article to exist? ordering pizza online thru a game or game console is not a new innovation SONY did this years ago.

must not be much going on in the tech world for this article to exist? ordering pizza online thru a game or game console is not a new innovation SONY did this years ago.
although I am surprised Apple didn't patent this already.zsince they seem to have a patent on every idea ever conceive by mankind.

Back