Apollo 10 Astronauts Heard Odd Music On Far Side Of Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
This is new to me, although the tapes were supposedly declassified back in 2008. SETI was obviously slacking off if they didn’t catch this, assuming it’s legit.

There’s no record of the astronauts discussing the noise with NASA or with the public. It’s unclear if the astronauts ever heard the noise on subsequent passes on the far side of the moon or if other astronauts on subsequent missions heard the sound. Young eventually flew back to the moon and walked on it as the commander of Apollo 16. Cernan commanded the Apollo 17 mission and was the last man to walk on the moon. Stafford flew in space again, but never journeyed back to the moon.

I just have hard time when s ocalled documentaries are shood and clipped scenes in this way like a reality show. it always screams to be like fake or overly dramatizing and suggestive BS rather than a true fact based documentary.

Video says they received it via headsets. Is there recorded audio from the cockpit of the module?
Anyone in the know on what gear they had - specifically range compressors or normalizers of any kind?
On the dark side they had less background noise, so the pickup department could have been amplifying signals from the craft itself.
Or it's actually some structural problem that manifested like this when the module experienced the Moon's and the Earth's gravity combined. (right?)

There was a recorder on the orbiting module, it was not broadcast back just recorded onboard. I didn't know of this incident but have heard the recordings where they are reporting lights and other strange things on the other side.. not to mention a few other unusual sounding, very vaguely worded recordings from other missions on the 'normal side'..

Could just be radiation within the spectrum of their comm equipment. If it's aliens? big deal. You really think we are alone in this universe?

There was a recorder on the orbiting module, it was not broadcast back just recorded onboard. I didn't know of this incident but have heard the recordings where they are reporting lights and other strange things on the other side.. not to mention a few other unusual sounding, very vaguely worded recordings from other missions on the 'normal side'..

From what I understand, the bright flashing lights seen by many astronauts were just stray particles flying through their eyes?

you still believe someone went to the moon? lol

moon-landing-conspiracy-theories_o_965473.jpg

moon landing is a hoax, their own videos show how they were faking earth shots from the high orbit

15PJbzS.jpg

Am i doing this right?

All you have to know is that the CCCP never disputed the fact that the US landed a man on the moon.

Last edited:
It seems some people are still convinced the moon landings were faked.
If they were fake, the world would call us on it. If the evidence were actually enough to even suggest it was likely, the world leaders out there that are at odds with the US would openly deride us for it. Conspiracy level 9000 required to pull off faking all of thse moon landings.

Anyone who thinks the moon landings were faked needs to jump into a volcano. Christ.

It's one of those secrets we will never know.
More interesting recordings talked about in popular (pseudo?)science: (I'm not claming they're genuine, just pointing out fun stuff to research)
- Judica-Cordiglia brothers' recording of a female Soviet cosmonaut reporting serious problems during re-entry (IIRC) _before_ Gagarin,
- the floating tethers, spheres and other debree in orbit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEgyRfV1iWA
- odd conversations in space, like Samantha Cristoforetti's panicked 'scream' during the docking process with the ISS - and a Russian Anton Shkaplerov having to calm her down with a hushed Russian 'cicho cicho cicho' (or 'tiho tiho tiho') which in Slavic is reserved for seriously panicking events, to calm down children, and it does have a note of conspiracy.
- odd conversations on the Moon. Knowing the deadpan humour of clever people in serious situations it would be almost impossible to determine whether an astronaut reporting 'multiple active craft parked on the surface' as joking or not

Could just be radiation within the spectrum of their comm equipment. If it's aliens? big deal. You really think we are alone in this universe?
That's what I was hinting at - the radio was perhaps amplifying its own noise.

Surely we're not alone in the universe. But sadly or ironically we're probably alone in time. Definitely alone within the limited envelope of sheer Power we can produce and harness. If we had energy, we could at least limit time and increase the amount of craft/sensors we could deploy. THEN we would be able to take a shot at finding others.

From what I understand, the bright flashing lights seen by many astronauts were just stray particles flying through their eyes?

Yes, it was proven using a special helmet that the perceived flashes coincided with actual space radiation (Gamma?) bursts.

you still believe someone went to the moon? lol

The Soviet Łuna 15 probe crashed a few hundred miles from Apollo 11. There is some corroboration - in having radio from both craft (as recorded by Jodrell Bank University - During the First U.S. Lunar Landing, the Soviets Crashed Into the Moon
Both missions had to negotiate the timing of their maneouvers and the Russians took it seriously - in which I doubt if they had actual hard proof they whole thing is a hoax.

Maybe they heard noise being reflected by earth, as it is flat it could function as a mirror of sorts for radio signals.

Maybe they heard noise being reflected by earth, as it is flat it could function as a mirror of sorts for radio signals.

To hide from the Earth completely behind the moon, would mean Earth is a ridicously small pancake.
Now, if both were pancakes, the lunar module would have to perform X-wing style shit to even imitate an orbit D:

moon.png

haha, there is so much evidence that that shit was fake, all you have to do is look, like the picture of earth from the moon,
they forgot about the proper scale lol, lame fakers

haha, there is so much evidence that that shit was fake, all you have to do is look, like the picture of earth from the moon,

You're so smart, I don't even need to point out that if it was fake, the Russians would have JUMPED at the chance to prove it a few decades back already. If they could land a probe on a hellhole like Venus, they could've proved the invalidity of the Apollo missions. Easy buddy, don't try and process it all at once, wouldn't want you to have a conniption fit.

In all likelihood this was a feedback of some kind between onboard devices that could only be detected when other sources where removed.

Do you honestly believe that NASA, a horrifically underfunded agency, would not jump at the chance to prove ET, if for no other reason than to increase interest in the single most crucial area of science and exploration humanity has?

Also, fake moon landing, no way in hell. It has been refuted multiple times, including the physical presence of a reflector on the lunar surface for measuring distance.

The retroreflector is actually the subject of one of my favorite XKCD's

xkcd: Turnabout

Last edited:
I am a tin foil hat man. I'm proud of it. I'm also open to other ideas, however. When asked if I have faith in a deity, my answer is I have hope there's one instead.
However the scale will look off due to perspective distortion, a photographic phenomenon responsible for all those awesome photos where the moon towers over hilltops or small houses. Long focal lengths do that. The lack of stars is probably due to the need to set exposure for Sunlight reflected off the surface - thus making smaller light sources harder to capture.
My beef was always with the crosshairs but light diffraction could explain that one.
Film sets showing the moon landing? How else to prepare photo gear for the trip? you have to choose the right film sensitivity, the right lenses, even teach astronauts on how to actually take proper pictures.
Don't get me wrong, I will probably research whatever counter-argument you have and will do so gladly and with no malice in forethought.

This video was on this website a while back:

The landing sites have been photographed.

The USSR would have loved to dispute the landings as fake, they did not, in spite of having one of the best spy agencies in the world.

Some conspiracies have good grounding in fact, and maybe true, this one, is not.

...However the scale will look off due to perspective distortion, a photographic phenomenon responsible for all those awesome photos where the moon towers over hilltops or small houses. Long focal lengths do that. The lack of stars is probably due to the need to set exposure for Sunlight reflected off the surface - thus making smaller light sources harder to capture.
if you want to believe that nonsense, fine with me, and there is a whole lot of nonsense to coverup the bullshit they are pushing

You're so smart, I don't even need to point out that if it was fake, the Russians would have JUMPED at the chance to prove it a few decades back already. If they could land a probe on a hellhole like Venus, they could've proved the invalidity of the Apollo missions. Easy buddy, don't try and process it all at once, wouldn't want you to have a conniption fit.

ah yeah the Russians would surely expose them, therefore it's not fake,
don't look at the evidence, just trust the russians, nah i'm good brah

if you want to believe that nonsense, fine with me, and there is a whole lot of nonsense to coverup the bullshit they are pushing

I like your style of thinking in that - you are not being offensive and you seem to accept that the majority may be in the wrong.
As I said - I love conspiracy theories because I live in Poland and work for the local (county tier) government. I saw it all, so yeah, the Russians or any other Nation or institute could support the hoax as long as the right people were paid the right amounts.
But - like I said - are you concerned about anything other than the scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back