Apex Legends Season 13 DX_HUNG

Odigo

Gawd
Anyone else been getting DX_HUNG errors with the latest season 13 patch? Never happened prior.. No issues with other games.

I've seen similar complaints floating around, I've never gotten one or heard anyone I know complain about it.

Do you have anything hooking the game like RTSS or an overlay of some kind?

They often screw up with stuff like this in their new patches, typically they fix it in a week.

I can reproduce code:snake every first game.

Launch the game - gets to character selection, screen is a little laggy, start a game, ranked or not, gets either to splash screen and hangs, kicks me, says it cant connect, then says to try their useless troubleshooting - try to connect back to same server - can not connect to forfeited game...

Change server - connects and works fine after that....

Sad part is, the QA on this game has been such steaming crap the last several seasons, with entire characters getting hosed (Ash for this one) and old bugs coming back.

I've seen similar complaints floating around, I've never gotten one or heard anyone I know complain about it.

Do you have anything hooking the game like RTSS or an overlay of some kind?
Nope.. fresh format also (recently upgraded my motherboard - had the issue prior also though)

May be a VRAM issue. Are you getting any kind of artifacting?

I had a couple ctd's early on, they did patch the game yesterday so it might be fixed, will see.

I'm going to run a OCCT VRAM stress later today.. I'm pretty sure it's a game issue though. It's all over the forums and reddit. Latest patch and Nvidia driver didn;t fix anything

Ran a VRAM stress test for a hour.. Prime95 for a hour.. OCCT Lin test for 2 hours.. Karuhu (spelling?) mem test for two hours.. no errors.. I'm going to assume this is just a game issue. Noticed since the latest patch it doesn't happen as often. Maybe once every other day now, instead of multiple times a day.

Anyone else been getting DX_HUNG errors with the latest season 13 patch? Never happened prior.. No issues with other games.
Was getting these a bunch last week/weekend but can't recall getting one at all in the last few days. Super frustrating to get these DXDIAG crashes when playing ranked... I'm with the majority that Respawn went too far on changes to ranked. Previously was a Diamond-4 player (PC), slowly working through Silver right now lol. I get what they were going for, way too many players in Masters last season, but it's too bottom heavy now and with pushing everyone down to bronze there's still a ton of Diamond/Masters players in Silver which is ridiculous given we are into week 3 since S13 launch.

Was getting these a bunch last week/weekend but can't recall getting one at all in the last few days. Super frustrating to get these DXDIAG crashes when playing ranked... I'm with the majority that Respawn went too far on changes to ranked. Previously was a Diamond-4 player (PC), slowly working through Silver right now lol. I get what they were going for, way too many players in Masters last season, but it's too bottom heavy now and with pushing everyone down to bronze there's still a ton of Diamond/Masters players in Silver which is ridiculous given we are into week 3 since S13 launch.
Oddly enough mine have went away for the last few days. Maybe they patched something server side.

Back