APB Reloaded [H]ard members

Can't tell if this is something on my end or their end, but I get disconnected on the entering district screen after character creation.

Name: Reverand (Yes it's misspelled on purpose)
Faction: Enforcer
Server: Joker (NA-East)

WGAAequitas, I think we grouped for a little bit last night. Someone start an [H] Enforcer clan on Joker!

Do you guys have some program called Pando Media Booster raping your upload? I think its from this game cause neither me or my friend had it before we installed this. Anyways, just uninstalled it and played for a while and it didn't come back soooo. I don't know what it was

Do you guys have some program called Pando Media Booster raping your upload? I think its from this game cause neither me or my friend had it before we installed this. Anyways, just uninstalled it and played for a while and it didn't come back soooo. I don't know what it was

I believe it's related to the updater. League of legends installs it too if you've heard of that game (and I give Riot WAY more ethics credit than gamersfirst)

I believe it's related to the updater. League of legends installs it too if you've heard of that game (and I give Riot WAY more ethics credit than gamersfirst)

I uninstalled that and the gamersfirst program. I'm able to run apb just fine without them.

Name: SteveHOCP / Hypothermia
Faction: Crim / Enforcer
Server: Colby (West)
Clan HARDOCP

It is easy to spot me:

http://www.****************************/apb_screens/apb_represent.jpg
http://www.****************************/apb_screens/APB-R_my_crims3.jpg

Name: SteveHOCP / Hypothermia
Faction: Crim / Enforcer
Server: Colby (West)
Clan HARDOCP

It is easy to spot me:

http://www.****************************/apb_screens/apb_represent.jpg
http://www.****************************/apb_screens/APB-R_my_crims3.jpg
Very nice.

Is there an [H] clan on the East?

Name: Yuraku
Faction: Enforcer
Server: Joker (NA-East)

I think this game is going to fail just as fast as the firs time it was released, if they do not start fixing it. The matchmaking system sucks, 2 lower levels vs 4 very high levels, and that's when an APB even happens. They need to balance criminals/enforcers, assigning people points depending on level/rank/prestige/notoriety. Then, when a side is higher starting at 10% that side gets penalized on the points they get, starting at 20%, every 5% in disparity, 10% additional points/money is added to the 20%.

I think this game is going to fail just as fast as the firs time it was released, if they do not start fixing it. The matchmaking system sucks, 2 lower levels vs 4 very high levels, and that's when an APB even happens. They need to balance criminals/enforcers, assigning people points depending on level/rank/prestige/notoriety. Then, when a side is higher starting at 10% that side gets penalized on the points they get, starting at 20%, every 5% in disparity, 10% additional points/money is added to the 20%.

Yeah, the matchmaking is kinda assed up right now. I am at R130 so I get 4 vs. 1 sometimes and it sucks...don't care how "good" you think you are, when 4 people are dug in on the objective, you aren't going to win.

My problem right now are the cheaters, they still need to address the cheating. It is as bad as playing CoD.

Yeah, the matchmaking is kinda assed up right now. I am at R130 so I get 4 vs. 1 sometimes and it sucks...don't care how "good" you think you are, when 4 people are dug in on the objective, you aren't going to win.

My problem right now are the cheaters, they still need to address the cheating. It is as bad as playing CoD.

Indeed. There is a new patch though, that supposedly fixed this. I played it, it seems better, but I don't play enough to know for sure if it is or not.

They now need to fix cheating.... I don't know if people wall hack or whatever, but there are griefers who aren't part of the mission but stops you from doing your objective, but you can't do anything about them because you can't blow up their char or kill them.

Second is car blocking... it's ridiculous.

Yep, the newest patch yesterday made matchmaking MUCH improved.
Actually can almost go mission-to-mission with some opposition but it seems like they eased up the R restrictions.
I'm constantly up against guys completely pimped out now. :(

Yep, the newest patch yesterday made matchmaking MUCH improved.
Actually can almost go mission-to-mission with some opposition but it seems like they eased up the R restrictions.
I'm constantly up against guys completely pimped out now. :(

Yeah, matchmaking is a lot better now (more frequent) but you are right, I noticed the R inbalance a bit more now...but get this...ONLY when I play my low level player.

Hmmm....

We going to have a (H)ard Clan at all? Lot of people playing here it seems but no sign of a clan thing..lol

I saw someone earlier today in game who had to of been using an aimbot, wallhack, and some kind of teleporting hack.

If it's around 10 am ish eastern, then it might not be teleport, but lag. There were spikes like every 20 or so minutes.

And yea, about the match making.... I got owned by some guy who was completely pimped out. He also told me he was glad to finally get a fight cuz everyone else kept leaving the mission halfway through on him.

But it's still seems better than going 1 v 2 or 1 v 3. =/

We going to have a (H)ard Clan at all? Lot of people playing here it seems but no sign of a clan thing..lol

HardOCP

that's the clan.

I'm on Colby West, hit me up with a message when you are online (use the ingame mail) I'll add you. PLayer name is SteveHOCP

Someone playing on the East can make the HardOCP (East) clan, post your player name here and lets get this ball rolling folks!

(I don't expect too much of a demand right now because the game is still a BETA, but lets get the ball rolling with the folks that are on now)

You have to be online to invite the other person to a clan. So, make sure you send messages to each other / coordinate a time(s) and we'll get this show on the road ;)

HardOCP

that's the clan.

I'm on Colby West, hit me up with a message when you are online (use the ingame mail) I'll add you. PLayer name is SteveHOCP

Someone playing on the East can make the HardOCP (East) clan, post your player name here and lets get this ball rolling folks!

(I don't expect too much of a demand right now because the game is still a BETA, but lets get the ball rolling with the folks that are on now)

Sorry if this was asked earlier but can clans include Enforcers and Criminals?

Whoever set up the Enforcer HardOCP clan on Joker (East), please post your name and play times so people can ask for invites.

Thanks.

G1 is going to release an update that allows 8 v 8 and 20 v 20 clan warfare so we better get our act together on clans (I have to admit their clan-invite system is total shit)

Whoever set up the Enforcer HardOCP clan on Joker (East), please post your name and play times so people can ask for invites.

Thanks.

Hey there,

I've been super busy this past weekend (all day training sessions).

Name: oneos

I'll try to make sure I'm online between 7-9pm EST, atleast. Other members can also be made officers in order to help facilitate joining.

And yeah, clan interface sucks.

IGN : Juvia / Nicorette
Server: Colby West / Joker East
Faction: Enforcer / Criminal

I started on east, but I live in the west, so tried out the west server, I noticed a lot more of my shots hitting, so I'm playing on west more now.

IvanDrago and Reverand are officers for the Joker (East) Enforcer clan (HARDOCP). So they can also invite.

Okay, here is the best way to do this!

From now through Friday, I will be online from 6p - 10p Pacific under SteveHOCP.

Jump online, search my name, send me a message and lets get you guys signed up. Then we can make officers and they can recruit others, etc.

;)

Last edited:
no one has hit me up yet, I will be online 6p - 10p pacific tonight. . .

Also changed a few characters, look for the ones above or these two:

http://www.****************************/apb_screens/APB-R_my_crims4.jpg

Hiya Steve!

I have been matched against you I beleive on your Enf.

J-Dawg Crim/Jrizzah Enf
Colby West
Clan: NightStalkers Co-leader
NSJdawg : Forum moderator for APB:R

Matchmaking needs some more tweaking, but for the most part I am impressed with that little old G1 has done.

Back