Apacer PT920 COMMANDO PCIe SSD

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
You can't make this stuff up. Apacer is now marketing its PT920 PCIe SSD that is made to look sort of like an AR-15 upper, but instead comes off looking like a staple gun. Anyway, it is funny no matter what you think.

Check out the video.

Gear up! To claim your title in the gaming battlefield, you will need the toughest SSD at the core of your system to control every move with power, swiftness and precision! Built to support PCIe Gen3 x4 with 2500/1350MB/s read and write speeds, Apacer's COMMANDO PT920 SSD, as the name suggests, will make each gaming move precise and powerful. It operates at a random 4K write of 175,000 IOPs to ensure gamers always stays one step ahead of the opponent.

Good times.....goooood times, So Kyle are you going to test bench this puppy so we can tell if it really is living up to its claim? ;)

Im in when they partner with Magpul to make PMAG inspired poly heatsinks.

Wow, that is just, wow. Words escape me. Oh here's two, f*cking stupid.

Very convenient handle they put on there. Should make lifting your computer that much easier (hope you got a steel PCI-E).

While this sucks the idea is pretty awesome. If I could buy an m2 ssd that looked like a Pikachu I'd snap buy it.

but-why.gif

They should have at least made it with a Picatinny rail....lol.

If they would just package the SSD inside an actual Anderson stripped upper, they could sell TONS of them! :)

Just goes with all the dragons, spaceships and lycra clad lady warrior types we still see on the boxes of hardware costing $500+. Cos 12 year olds buy a lot of $x00 hardware.

Korean/Taiwanese marketing...just so full of fail. Just put this crap in plain boxes with a label on it and save yourself some money and effort.

They should have at least made it with a Picatinny rail....lol.

If they would just package the SSD inside an actual Anderson stripped upper, they could sell TONS of them! :)

Hmmm might make export a little more difficult.

If this doesn't have RGB I'm not getting it. RGB is king and everything needs to light up like a damn Christmas tree.

Back