Aorus FI32U - @ $950(USD} -- For Sale Now

very intrigued by this monitor, seems my 4K is dying so I will need a replacement

I've been wondering where all the sub-$3k 32" 4K 120hz+ monitors are, well here's another! Looking forward to learning more. Hopefully it's a winner.

Very tenuous rumors suggest the end of June / early July might see one or more - I'm thinking its this one, but I've been told to not count out Acer or Viewsonic

Received the monitor today from Newegg. For y’all information, I am 40 miles or so from Newegg so it was a free overnight delivery for me. I’m at work until this evening so I won’t be able to post any goodies until later tonight or tomorrow night.

Received the monitor today from Newegg. For y’all information, I am 40 miles or so from Newegg so it was a free overnight delivery for me. I’m at work until this evening so I won’t be able to post any goodies until later tonight or tomorrow night.
I'm with l88bastard on this: REPORT!

Lol

here is a taste. I’m literally opening it right now.

547E91D0-79E0-49B4-A224-D56D0BF683DA.jpeg

Just a tad bigger, but a hell of a lot clearer.

This is my first 4k monitor, I've really been missing out. There is so much more detail compared to my 1440p asus.

Freesync works well, I have yet to try the features of the monitor.

The color needs some work, I'm hoping someone comes up with numbers i can change all the values to for a better picture.

There is a 'blur' that is bothering me when on an app on the desktop. Needs sharpening.

Happy so far. Will have to go in depth over the weekend to see if this will be a permanent purchase.

Just a tad bigger, but a hell of a lot clearer.

This is my first 4k monitor, I've really been missing out. There is so much more detail compared to my 1440p asus.

Freesync works well, I have yet to try the features of the monitor.

The color needs some work, I'm hoping someone comes up with numbers i can change all the values to for a better picture.

There is a 'blur' that is bothering me when on an app on the desktop. Needs sharpening.

Happy so far. Will have to go in depth over the weekend to see if this will be a permanent purchase.
Thanks for the info!

What GPU are you driving it with?

Ive heard the Gigabytes aren't the greatest with factory settings -- so if you find good numbers, post here please!

Soooooo the colors suck???
Like washed out and dull??
Like the lame 27" 144 1440pee ips gamers?

Thats kinda what the pic looks like

Blur and needing sharpening? I really hope Gigabyte didn't go with some cheap non-RGB pixel panel for this...

I’m running with a 3090 Hydrocopper.

I’ll definitely post what I find in terms of better calibration.
Can you test the HDMI inputs for us? Would like to see if there are any limitations with them on PC as are indicated for the consoles.

This is one of my biggest concerns - going from a 4K 30" OLED to a 4K 32" IPS - the picture quality is going to be trash.

But, it'll do as an accessory display since the main monitor will still be 4K OLED 120Hz 55". :)

Just got mine in and hooked it up. Just went ahead and tried HDMI first. I'm able to do 144hz with full color from my 3080. I can test the consoles later tonight. I both the Series X and PS5.

I'm also able to enable G-Sync.

Antiglare isn't overly aggressive. Input lag non existent.

Will need to wait until tonight to get a better handle on backlight bleed / glow but right now during the day it looks good. Everything looks very sharp to my eyes. Not seeing any softness in text, at least to my eyes. No dead pixels so that's definitely awesome.

Edit: One thing I've noticed is when looking at the white background the bottom left corner is more warm - slight yellow tint. Not an issue while gaming but I notice it on desktop usage. Everything else is good so far so will probably just live with it but definitely not ideal.

Edit 2: I take it back about pixels. I have one in the bottom left that is stuck when displaying a red background. Not visible with any other color.

Last edited:
Reading these threads always makes me want to upgrade, but I can never justify the price. UGHH

Still waiting running a 1080p 23" 60hz monitor haha

Just got mine in and hooked it up. Just went ahead and tried HDMI first. I'm able to do 144hz with full color from my 3080. I can test the consoles later tonight. I both the Series X and PS5.

I'm also able to enable G-Sync.

Antiglare isn't overly aggressive. Input lag non existant.

Will need to wait until tonight to get a better handle on backlight bleed / glow but right now during the day it looks good. Everything looks very sharp to my eyes. Not seeing any softness in text, at least to my eyes. No dead pixels so that's definitely awesome.
That sounds great!

What test do you use to look for dead pixels? Any good ones you recommend?

Reading these threads always makes me want to upgrade, but I can never justify the price. UGHH

Still waiting running a 1080p 23" 60hz monitor haha
That's me, too. However, I decided a year ago that I was done with that. Started saving up, looked around... and what I wanted did not exist. Been following these things for a long time - and I'm excited / hopeful that they're here. Some of the guys on this forum are spoiled with great performing other monitors (and thus have the luxury of being critical of the shortcomings) - but hopefully this (for me) will be a total upgrade that will last me as long as my 10 year old HP has.

That's me, too. However, I decided a year ago that I was done with that. Started saving up, looked around... and what I wanted did not exist. Been following these things for a long time - and I'm excited / hopeful that they're here. Some of the guys on this forum are spoiled with great performing other monitors (and thus have the luxury of being critical of the shortcomings) - but hopefully this (for me) will be a total upgrade that will last me as long as my 10 year old HP has.
Any new monitor would last me forever. I've had the same 23" 1080p monitor for nearly a decade and even then I only paid $15 used.

I have a LG48cx, PG32UQX & PG27UQ sitting on my desk right now...its getting crowed and this AO32 is on the way lol

Wow you should be able to provide a very strong perspective
Not really, ive got the emotional wiffle waffle attention span of a woman when it comes to shiny new monitors. Also I smoke crack....well not really....maybe.....nahhh just kiddin.....

got some crack?

Is anyone else missing AUDIO SOURCE under settings? I can’t switch from ESS USB to HDMI/DP audio.
Which means I can’t pass any audio except for PC audio.
99D2ED98-5B89-43F0-885F-9B1358F29C29.jpeg

How does the text on this monitor look? Pixilated like the smaller 4k Gigabyte monitor or "normal"?

I’m sending mine back to NewEgg.

not only am I having the audio issue it started blacking in and out.

happening with PC via display port and PS5 via HDMI.

I even used their supplied cables to rule out “bad cable”.

Back