Aol being a pain

Ok so i have this sn that i got from aol and i used the sn for AIM and i deleted my aol account and whenever i try to log on it says suspended account. i was wondering is there anyway to get this sn back without having to re register aol.

Bitch when used in the proper context is an entirely acceptable expression, however your restraint in the title is much appreciated
it would be allowed in the title however if you where actually refering to your female dog, as in: "My bitch ate my HDD"
(of more likely chewed my ATA cable, Ive lost several :p )

Fortunately I have no reason to employ AOL
so I cant help you, other than a nice bump

and of course to encourage you to find an alternative ;)

I said 8itch :)

TTT

It has been like 6 months since i lose rocketfast321, I see on the web i have to wait 6 mounths to a year before it will be set free. Any truth in that?

If I remeber correctly, that's what it is. Earthlink used to have the practice of NEVER releasing a user name once it has been used, even if it's been inactive for a long time. Not sure if that's still the case.

Originally posted by RocketFast321
I said 8itch :)

LOL
there has been some editing goin on
and it wasnt me :p
its different now
1st time I saw this it was "AOL being a female dog" or some such,

The Major has been at work here, how many times is unclear
there is no swearing in thread titles, even by substitution
with the exception of @$%&^$#@!!!!
in the best Sunday Comix Tradition ;)

I did the same thing you did (canceled aol, but wanted to still use aim) and nothing happened to me. I've been using the same screen name as I was using on aol and I have no problems.:D

Back