In stock at even a lower price of $438.
These are hard to find at MSRP.

Has Adaptive Sync | ~1ms

AOC 34" CU34G2X 144Hz | 3440x1440 | VA Panel | UW $438
Amazon

Last edited:

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Dang. That's not bad at all. Anyone have one of these to give a review on?

Last edited:

CruisD64

2[H]4U
Anyone know how well Gsync works with this? If it comes back in stock my work is willing to buy it for me. It would be nice if I could game on it too :p

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
Anybody can look up a review. I'm asking for a hard users review.
I have one, mainly use it for racing games as it's attached to my sim rig. Most of the internet reviews are pretty accurate, works well with AMD for Freesync but I think G-Sync might have some issues. I think you can configure a custom frequency range to possibly resolve the issues. Otherwise it's a VA panel so usual VA panel stuff applies. Good blacks and contrast, motion is not as good as my IPS monitor but better than my old Samsung VA 144hz that had the purple fringing. Worst part of the monitor is the menu/button system, it doesn't have a joystick and the buttons are small so it takes a while to set anything the first time. Once your options are set though it doesn't really matter.

WorldExclusive

[H]F Junkie
Where is the link for $438? The lowest price I can see is $563.
Back in stock. I got mine yesterday. Panel has even brightness, all zones 100% and no dead pixels out of the box. Colors will need tweaks.

Anyone know how well Gsync works with this? If it comes back in stock my work is willing to buy it for me. It would be nice if I could game on it too :p
So far it's working well for me. I use a 2060 Super and it feels very smooth.
It my first G-Sync experience, so to others they may have a better comparison.
Just keep your minimum framerate above 70fps to prevent any potential flickering or black screen issues.

This is a great write up on the monitor: https://pcmonitors.info/reviews/aoc-cu34g2x/

Last edited:

HisSvt76

2[H]4U
Freesync works perfect I have 2 of the C24G1 displays and a RTX 2060 Super FE and works fantastic.

CleanSlate

Supreme [H]ardness
The 27" curved version is in stock at $349.99 I think it was. Delivered by Tuesday or from other vendors on amazon by the 13th.