Specs
* 23.6" Widescreen Active Matrix TFT LCD Display
* Resolution 1920 x 1080
* Contrast ratio 60000:1
* Brightness 300 cd/m2
* Response Time 5ms
* Inputs VGA, DVI-D with HDCP
* Adjustable tilt
* Dimensions 22.9"W x 16.8"H x 2.6"D (12.1lbs)
* 3 year warranty

Buy yourself a $25 off $100 coupon from Ebay or ejunkie. Plus you can get an addition %5 back by using your Discover card by shopping through the Discover website.

Ripped from Slickdeals.

In for 2, however it is important to note you will have to complete 2 separate order with 2 different logins and 2 different coupons to make it work if you order more than 1... my second order however says researching (delayed).

Anyone else having this issue on their second order?

In for 2, however it is important to note you will have to complete 2 separate order with 2 different logins and 2 different coupons to make it work if you order more than 1... my second order however says researching (delayed).

Anyone else having this issue on their second order?

Mine says the same...maybe they're going to kill it...but if they do heck, only out about 5 minutes of time.

I just wanted to add that Costco is carrying these in-store for $149.99, which is of course higher than the price you listed... but you get Costco's return policy.

That being said, I literally bought this yesterday, I am going to return it tomorrow because the viewing angle was quite bad compared to other 24"s in the same price point.

I have the 21.5 inch AOC and the PQ is great. Will jump on this tomorrow hopefully

I got a 10% off coupon in the mail that I threw away, if you all think it can stack I'll pull it out from one of you (it's in the recycle bin - not with pasta on it)

Mine says the same...maybe they're going to kill it...but if they do heck, only out about 5 minutes of time.

Just an update: My order status has been changed from "Delayed - Research" to "Processing". Hopefully this is good news :)

Ð

They are not going to kill this, it's been around this price for almost a week but $10 more expensive before coupon. Tons of people have ordered and all of them got the difference back. They are just clearancing these because the new led versions are out.

whatever default freeshipping it was, i didn't select shipping at all.
it was probably shipped from the local store. I have 2 staples within 10 minute of me.

I also ordered mine Monday and got mine today.

They ship from a warehouse only 2 hrs away from me.

Staples has been good to me in the past and this holiday season :)

I ordered 2 recieved both today however they were different models- both 24 but 1 had a thicker bezel, returned it to staples hoping they get it right the 2nd time around.

grabbed one myself to upgrade a friend. Thanks OP!!

$113 shipped + 1.99 to buy that coupon code.

$113.64 +$1.99 for the coupon for me.

Was afraid that they would go out of stock while I was buying the coupon. Got it tho. Coupon came in email in seconds.

*edit*

Expected Delivery: 12/14/2010 by UPS

nice deal.. wow... perfect for peeps wanting to make a cheap triple monitor gaming station. :D

Ordered one on Sunday, received it yesterday late afternoon, but returned it for a refund today.
I really liked it. I played a round of COD4 and flew a few rounds with DCS:Black Shark. No ghosting from what I could tell. Plenty fast.
I would have kept it if it wasn't for the fact that colors are not uniform in that they are darker/more saturated at the top than at the bottom of the screen. Nothing to do with the angle of view.
I did a research and it turns out that anything other than the A811 (manufacturing date of August 11th) has the same issue. The A811 usually ships with a DVI cable. The rest - including mine - A926 - was delivered with a VGA cable. That in itself didn't bother me. I had a DVI cable that I used to test it.
Some people complained about the stand; say that it wobbles too much. The stand on mine didn't wobble too bad. I actually bought an Ergotron stand for this screen.
On my way to Staples, I stopped by BB and checked out their screen. Interestingly enough, they had an AOC 2436Vh (appears to be similar to 2436Vw but with HDMI) and it didn't have that luminosity problem.
I would have exchanged it for another, but there was no way to be certain I would get an A811. So, refund it was.

Bit for one. Might get 2 more as they're on sale till Saturday.

Right now I'm running a Samsung 22" which I also got from Staples two years ago. Seems like they always have awesome deals for monitors when(or so) I want to upgrade...

some fools expect a lot for a 110 dollars 24'' monitor 1080p
People would be foolish to expect a lot from a $110 - I actually paid $139 - for a 24" 1080p monitor if the offer clearly advertised the flaws. As in pre-owned hardware. In this case it didn't.
Or it would be unreasonable if all of them had the same issue and I was expecting anything different.
Again, a similar model Vh didn't have the same problem. The screen looked great.

If what they are trying to do is dump 'lemons', then it isn't a deal, it is a sale of flawed screens.
What makes a deal is when an item is sold at a fraction of the cost without any compromises on the performance or quality of the product.

if anyone wants to sell theirs lmk!

ahh staples still shows them for sale for 130$. I personally think its a regular price but if you use coupon would be decent for 110. I usually pay about 140 for a 24" acer with same 3 year warranty. never heard of aoc tho might actually buy one to give away to friend with small 15" crt.

hahah i went to bathroom came back out to order and now it says out of stock.. great i just bought a stupid 3$ coupon too.. maybe it will get back in stock?

Last edited:
ive got 2 sealed in the box and another opened but like new. was planning on eyefinity setup, but i dont have the space for them. id take 135 shipped each for them. rather sell than travel far to return them.

Back