anywhere to buy switches and stuff local?

sdat1333

Weaksauce
anyays im workin on my HTPC case and Im hopin to finish it this weekend.
but i forgot to order power switches and the like. anywhere to get some decent ones local? Last ones that i got at radioshack kinda sucked but i guess i can get them there again if i have to.

It's kinda hard to say when we don't know where you live. But you can just look in your yellow pages under the various 'Electronics' headings. If you live in a decently-sized town there should be at least one good electronics supply house nearby.

radio shack has ton of switches.. i hate radio shack.. but the one thing i do not mind buying from them are swtiches.. they tend to have a nice selection of them aswell...

EDIT: i didn't realize you tried radio shack already...

my experience with radio shack switches has been positive.. maybe you should try them again.. ? :confused:

Just order from Mouser, Jameco, or the like. If you're buying more than 1 or 2 items, you'll save a lot more than you'll spend on shipping costs.

u could try the auto part section at walmart or ur local autopart store. most of them carry a variety of switches and lights and wiring for stuff. match it up to some wires/parts from the ratshack or home depot and u should be set... u could try a microcenter or some other pc mom and pop shop if theres one near u...

Back