Anywhere in ConUS to order this BF2 map pack??

CodeX said:
Its 2 bucks to ship it... :rolleyes:

From http://www.onlineconversion.com/

Saturday, September 9, 2006

2.75 British Pound = 5.14566 US Dollar
2.75 US Dollar (USD) = 1.46968 British Pound (GBP)

The point I was making here is that I didn't want to pay more for shipping than the item is actually worth, and have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to get it. Also if there are any import duties that need to be paid.......I would be the one to pay them.....not the seller.

Why not just download the maps yourself? It seems all this person did is do just that and burn them to a dvd slap a label on it and print out a case label.

Pagan Wizard said:
From http://www.onlineconversion.com/

Saturday, September 9, 2006

2.75 British Pound = 5.14566 US Dollar
2.75 US Dollar (USD) = 1.46968 British Pound (GBP)

The point I was making here is that I didn't want to pay more for shipping than the item is actually worth, and have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to get it. Also if there are any import duties that need to be paid.......I would be the one to pay them.....not the seller.

It's not an official release, it's just a guy who downloaded all the maps.

You're also considering paying someone for a product composed entierly of work that they have no license to sell, The fact that the maps are freely available on the net doesn't make this any less illegal.

GhostDog said:
You're also considering paying someone for a product composed entierly of work that they have no license to sell, The fact that the maps are freely available on the net doesn't make this any less illegal.

I bet you could justify $3.71 for DVD+case+ink/paper.

Interesting idea, in any case. I'd love something like this for UT2004, UT99.

I've kept all the files I've dl'd from UT sites in one folder, a la UT2004 Master Files. Maybe we can work something out, heh heh.

Rhentno said:
I've kept all the files I've dl'd from UT sites in one folder, a la UT2004 Master Files. Maybe we can work something out, heh heh.

That sounds great. PM me with some details.

Back