Anyway to have a forum settings to turn embedded YouTube Videos into links ?

ng4ever

2[H]4U
If not it is ok but wanted to ask. Need it for iOS devices. If it was possible somehow without asking for this settings on iOS I would do it. Unless there is ?

I know it is easy to do on a PC without this settings on the forum.

Maybe I overlooked the setting ?

Per user or Forum settings?
Not possible unfortunately.

If you just want to be able to easily copy the link, on android you tap the video to activate it, then you can long-tap the title to copy the link or open in the yt app. Dunno if it works the same on Apple, though.

Not sure how to eliminate the embedded vidyos if you just don't like them for whatever reason. On firefox you could install an extension which disables them, but don't think that's an option on ios' default browser.

If you just want to be able to easily copy the link, on android you tap the video to activate it, then you can long-tap the title to copy the link or open in the yt app. Dunno if it works the same on Apple, though.

Not sure how to eliminate the embedded vidyos if you just don't like them for whatever reason. On firefox you could install an extension which disables them, but don't think that's an option on ios' default browser.
I think that is how it works on iOS too. The problem is I just want the link without activating it or playing it first.

Back