Anyone with an Asus P7P55D Pro have issues with G. Skill RAM?

Jumpem

[H]ard|Gawd
I get occassional crashes to a blank screen (less of these after switching from 8GB to 4GB).

I get other errors such as superfetch stopped working, windows update stopped working, host process stopped working, microsoft software protection service stopped working, etc.

This is the RAM I have now: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231276. G.Skill DDR3 1333 Ripjaws CL7.

I have tried it at auto settings (CL9), and with XMP (CL7 and voltage fixed at 1.5v).

I have built 2 computers with a I5 750 the Gskill Ripjaws you have and the P7P55D motherboard. I have been getting all sorts of errors with both of them.

The one i am working on now has the following error right after its first install:

fwpkclnt.sys
0xc000000f

Has anyone else had these issues?

I had a P7P55 Pro paired with Gskill RAM and had no problems.

I have an i5 750 and a P7P55D EVO with 2x2GB Gskill Ripjaws 1333 MHz for a few months and it never was very stable.

As of the past few weeks, it's BSODing all the time, and memtest reports many errors.

Just wondering if anyone has found a solution in the meantime. Seems to be an actual issue with these boards and this ram.

Back