Anyone with a Peplink Balance 380/390/700/710

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
If anyone here has a spare or has one laying around that is willing to open up and pull out the CompactFlash (CF) card to clone it or ship it to me to clone it and I ship it back, I would gladly appreciated it if you PM me. I have no problem paying shipping or your time.

It has to be a Balance 380 or above (380 would be best) . Anything less will not work due to the CPU being different. (Tried on my new Peplink 20.)

Long story short my 380 CF card died, Peplink wants $600 to "reprogram" which is insane!

Last edited:
I have no idea what that even is.

Peplinks are expansive but easy to configure from home to large size business multiwan routers. (I'm guessing this is what you don't know)
balance380-500.jpg

ITT: People will eventually call out LOCO for not being able to get pfSense to link balance correctly.

:p

ITT: People will eventually call out LOCO for not being able to get pfSense to link balance correctly.

:p

My problem was not the balancing but the stupid firewall. None of the rules I made ever worked.

My problem was not the balancing but the stupid firewall. None of the rules I made ever worked.

Did you make sure you followed the first-match method?

If the "Default ALLOW ANY-to-ANY" rule was at the top, none of the firewall rules below would mean anything.

Back