Anyone want to start a new WoW account?

Mikerocks2112

Limp Gawd
I'm sure most of you have heard about the recruit a friend deal, but for those of you that don't it allows us to get our characters to 60 extremely fast (3 times the normal leveling speed). So if you are new to the game or just want to start a new account so you can get a 2nd character to 60 extremely fast, just let me know.

I'm sure most of you have heard about the recruit a friend deal, but for those of you that don't it allows us to get our characters to 60 extremely fast (3 times the normal leveling speed). So if you are new to the game or just want to start a new account so you can get a 2nd character to 60 extremely fast, just let me know.

Just open up a second account for yourself, that will be faster than trying to reel someone in.
It has the added benefit that you can make a bunch of alts on either account and teleport yourself to anywhere with them. Very handy and the gold you can rake in with that is worth the expense of a second account for the duration.

BTW, you won't get 3x the XP unless you are grouped with the friend character and both characters are roughly in the same level range.

Dear lord! Don't do it, save yourself.

I don't get why people are so afraid about the addicting qualities of this game. Yeah it can be addicting, but everything in moderation. Instead of watching tv before bed I play WoW. My RL does not suffer one bit from WoW. But then again, maybe I'm just the minority :(

They stopped offering that. All you get now is a free month and a mount.

They stopped offering that. All you get now is a free month and a mount.

Untrue. They are still offering the same thing with increased leveling. You get a free month if they pay for 1 month, and then the free mount if they pay for 2 months.

Got a character about to ding 80 because of this (only been playing, moderately, since October). The last time I checked, you still got 3X exp when turning in quests with your recruited friend, as long as you were standing next to each other and as long as you were within 4 levels of each other. There is also a grant a level feature that rocks for leveling up lower level alts... ;)

Untrue. They are still offering the same thing with increased leveling. You get a free month if they pay for 1 month, and then the free mount if they pay for 2 months.

Where are you seeing this? I have 2 referred friends (one who started yesterday actually) and there is no more mention of the increased leveling.

Edit: Nevermind.. I found it. I guess its still going on.

I had my second account powerleveled because I HATE leveling, even if it is threw new content. :p

Yeah, I love paying for a game and then paying for some else to play it for me.

Standing in Ogrimmar at lvl 80, showing off my amazing loot I didn't earn is what this game is all about.

Yeah, I love paying for a game and then paying for some else to play it for me.

Standing in Ogrimmar at lvl 80, showing off my amazing loot I didn't earn is what this game is all about.

Besides, what fun is it if you already have all the top end gear? There is no thrill factor in doing anything anymore... no fun in raiding and no fun in pvping because you already have all of it (that is, if you buy a character that is completely decked).

Besides, what fun is it if you already have all the top end gear?
If you play for gear, you might want to find another game.

Gear whore: Get gear so I can do this, so I can get gear so I can do that, so I can get gear so I can do that, so I can get gear so I can do that, so I can get gear so I can do that............

Its very empty playing like that. If you cant enjoy the content, you will never find that muse.

If you play for gear, you might want to find another game.

Gear whore: Get gear so I can do this, so I can get gear so I can do that, so I can get gear so I can do that, so I can get gear so I can do that, so I can get gear so I can do that............

Its very empty playing like that. If you cant enjoy the content, you will never find that muse.

QFT. I'm probably one of few people who say "I do PvE raids to see the content" and mean it. Even after getting pretty decked in 10-man raid gear, I still run Naxx every weekend just to have fun with friends and people who I usually raid with. Not to mention it'll lower the odds for people who still havent fully geared out, and just makes the raid go more smoothly. I personally have no intention to move up to 25-man raids simply because it gets more drawn-out and frustrating.

*Shrug* I didn't see WoW all about gear. I had a 70 level Warlock in TBC, right before the expansion I had full season 4 gear, including weapon and shoulders..full enchants, full epic gems, generally decked out to be a PvP monster. I will admit, after season 2 I absolutely hated the arena, but I still grinded it out with a druid partner to get outfitted.

I constantly went in battlegrounds, not because I wanted gear, but because I enjoyed it. I wanted to see how much I could dominate and how much of an impact I could make to the team. I would try to go for bleeding edge, 20+ KB's a game, under 3 deaths, I constantly did that. People may recall that as no accomplishment, since the general populace in battlegrounds are not very skilled.. but its something I enjoy'd doing, despite having the best PvP gear possible.. I played the game to enjoy the gameplay, not just for grinding gear. To me, I view going in battlegrounds and enjoy getting HKs and fragging up opposing factions is no different then playing a game of team deathmatch in call of duty 4.

People just should try and play it for a fun aspect rather then a gear grind, when I did instances, I enjoy'd doing them because I was helping people.. it was a great way to make some good friends.

I cant believe I started playing again. So far, sex yup I have none and my wife is not very happy because she is not playing with me any more, outside dont see that except at work and hygene well it comes and goes. So ya WoW is exactly how it was before minus me being in a world rankwed guild raiding like a retard. Oh that is soon to come woot woot phat lootzor
!!!

I cant believe I started playing again. So far, sex yup I have none and my wife is not very happy because she is not playing with me any more, outside dont see that except at work and hygene well it comes and goes. So ya WoW is exactly how it was before minus me being in a world rankwed guild raiding like a retard. Oh that is soon to come woot woot phat lootzor
!!!

Nice to see that you have some self control :rolleyes:
Its a fucking video game.. learn to control yourself and get first things done first.

!!!

I can't tell if this is serious or sarcasm. If if it serious... well dang, you've got issues. I suggest you learn to prioritize yourself. Life > WoW

!!!

Sounds like you need to stop playing man, or your not going to be married much longer. JUST STOP MAN! Have a little self control.

These threads always crack me up. People either have control or don't. Doesn't matter if it's WoW or something else. You giving them shit in a forum thread isn't going to make a difference... ;)

Some people exaggerate..Extremely. I personally think the game's a flaming pile of shit but, that's just my opinion.

Back