Anyone wanna do some "touch-up"

I have decided to go with this cut out for my case window. Now I need to get it smooth so I know exactly where to cut it. Right now when I print it out the lines are thick and tough to cut out (hard to cut a perfect line for a guide, with a razor) There is too much room for error here (I need thinner lines, and more defined line "curves") You can see what I mean by how "jagged" it is around the lines.

If anyone is willing to do this for me you win my gratitude. I cant figure out how to do it in Paint Shop Pro, mainly because I never use the program.

here is the pic

and this will be the desired look when done.

wow, took me a while to see what that picture was, heh. I'll see what I can do with it...

I deffinetly understand that, I have already printed this out and cut it and it came out decent, but not perfect, its tough to do in this state, since when I blow it up for printing, it is all a bunch of jagged lines. I really dont feel like working with that for the final product. Any and all attempts are welcomed and thanked in advance!

how big are you wanting to blow it up for printing? it would be easier for me to resize it for you since I have it in vector format right now. It's at 10"x11" right now, and I have it at 300dpi..let me know, then I'll post it. (Illustrators autotrace tool comes in really handy heh :) )

though I'm sure you may want to freehand some of it when you cut...make better curves on the glasses and such

I'm still trying to figure that out myself, I have This Case and I want it to sit so it doesn't really show the drive covers (which of course you cant see in those pics) I think that it should be around 14" tall, I really cant tell as I dont have the case here (its at a friends).
A silmilar Lian-Li is 17.7" x 19" and I basically dont want the front 3 to 4 inches showing. If you have any guess how to do it I'm all ears.
Given that the pic is taller than it is wide I think I can position it perfectly in the middle where I want it. The only problem I see in sizing it on a computer is that the acutal outline is only about 7 inches tall on the 10 x 11 pic, I need the cutout to be about 11 inches tall. I think.
Sorry about all the mis information. And thanks a ton!

the actual outline in this one is about 20"x22" and I added about an inch on each side. you can scale this one to whatever you want. its 300dpi so should be quite nice for printing.

Here it is

edit: I can also simplify a lot of the lines, which I'll post in a few. you'll still need to make some tweaks by hand and a pencil once the outline is on the case...that'd be a lot of work do to on the computer

Perfect, thanks a ton.

On a side note I am SOOOOOOO happy I am building a new computer, as that first file made this one crash FireFox :D

Serioulsly though thanks a lot. I'll be sure to post a ton of pics when its done, if it rains here tommorrow it will probably get done then (but there will be nothing in the case).

Back