Anyone using an Nvidia card for PhysX with a Crossfire setup?

Frraksurred

2[H]4U
I have two 5870's in Crossfire and an old 9800GTX I'd like to use for PhysX. I hear this can be done, but my searches are coming up with all kinds of mixed stuff. There are so many versions of different patches out there I'm not sure what works.

Anyone done this already and be willing to give me some tips? It would be appreciated, thanks.

I think I found an answer, but would still appreciate feedback from anyone who had experienced it.

I have two 5870's in Crossfire and an old 9800GTX I'd like to use for PhysX. I hear this can be done, but my searches are coming up with all kinds of mixed stuff. There are so many versions of different patches out there I'm not sure what works.

Anyone done this already and be willing to give me some tips? It would be appreciated, thanks.
I"m running two Sapphire 5970 in CrossfireX with a BFG GTX285 as my dedicated PhysX card. GenL created a patch that's easy to use. vjsmoke posted in this forum a very useful set of instructions "How to Activate Hardware PhysX to play with an ATI Video Card " . Here's the link: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1456964&highlight=Install+Physx+ATI&page=5

Back