Anyone use Element Cases?

I used to have one on my iPhone 4 and i'm looking into getting one for my iPhone 5 if i can find it on sale again. Last time I got it for half off. Great bumper-style case. Doesn't provide any more protection than a standard bumper, but the build quality if phenomenal and it has a really unique look to it. Biggest problem I can see is incompatibility with certain accessories, specifically the lightning adapter and certain headphones with unusually large jacks.

Wow, $200 for a case is straight retarded, I don't care how cool it looks. $50 seems like a fair price for it, it does look pretty cool. But since it adds no additional functionality over a $10-$20 case/bumper, there's no way I can see any justification to buy it.

Too bad they don't have one for the Note 2 either.

Wow, $200 for a case is straight retarded, I don't care how cool it looks. $50 seems like a fair price for it, it does look pretty cool. But since it adds no additional functionality over a $10-$20 case/bumper, there's no way I can see any justification to buy it.

Too bad they don't have one for the Note 2 either.

The Eclipse for the S3 seems pretty damn ingenious with the whole audio redirect. I'd say that's worth 60. But yea, their 150+ cases I'd only buy just to say fuck yea check out this shit. VZ Grips on my iPhone? Fuck yea :D;) Too tactihip for you!

Back