Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not trust ANY knockoff brand cards, especially the ones from china. A 30 second google search will turn up videos and stories of people purchasing such cards and receiving gpu's that go back 5-10 years.

Also some dead giveaways here. No visible heatpipes and the cooler looks cheap and terrible. The specs are wrong as the gtx 680 was 256-bit ddr5 not 384-bit ddr3. The biggest giveaway however is the bottom of the page where it says....

1. Please unload the previous driver before installing our graphics card
2. Please install the optical disk driver from us.

The reason for this is because a real gtx 680 would work fine with nvidia reference driver, these however are not real gtx 680's and they know it, so you basically have to install the disc for an obsolete driver that nvidia reference drivers won't even recognize. They typically alter the bios to say "GTX 680" even tho they are not. Whatever you do please do not fall for this scam.

Last edited:
Lol wth is that? Funky 680 with a 384 bit bus?? Totally legit..

I love the description lolol

Are you looking for a suitable graphics card to replace the broken one? Today we would like to recomend this 2GBGTX680 DDR3 384BIT PCI-E Graphics Card with Driver CD and Connection Line to you. It provides your computer comfort and uses at less energy consumption than common one. The reason why it is so popular is that it is conveniently sized for desktop and table use. Besides, with high technology, thisgraphics card is functional and practical. Come to buy one now!

Haha i just skimmed the page at first, went back and read everything and it was hilarious.

A GTX 680 with DDR3 VRAM? And it even says that on the sticker on the back of the card!

Shenanigans... it would almost be fun to get one just to see what the hell it really is and how they did it. But you'd be more likely to get a brick in the box.

I would not trust ANY knockoff brand cards, especially the ones from china. A 30 second google search will turn up videos and stories of people purchasing such cards and receiving gpu's that go back 5-10 years.

Also some dead giveaways here. No visible heatpipes and the cooler looks cheap and terrible. The specs are wrong as the gtx 680 was 256-bit ddr5 not 384-bit ddr3. The biggest giveaway however is the bottom of the page where it says....

1. Please unload the previous driver before installing our graphics card
2. Please install the optical disk driver from us.

The reason for this is because a real gtx 680 would work fine with nvidia reference driver, these however are not real gtx 680's and they know it, so you basically have to install the disc for an obsolete driver that nvidia reference drivers won't even recognize. They typically alter the bios to say "GTX 680" even tho they are not. Whatever you do please do not fall for this scam.

I wasn't ever going to buy one, not even to try to decipher what it is. I simply was relaying this site and lol'ing.

Go full leeroy on this one! Make sure to pay with cash.

LOL, no make sure you pay with check with photo ID & account number attached to it via copy machine! :D

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing! Buy two!

Oh, here's another example from that place, this time a GTX 650 Ti with all the same specs. This time, it's got a brand name of Vamery. I suspect the OP's He Zhong Zheng is another alias of the counterfeiting organization because the pictures of the OP's card looks exactly like this one.

Googling for Vamery gets you a bunch of more info on what they're doing. For example, this YouTube video got ahold of one of these counterfeit cards for testing, and found the faked 650 Ti 2GB DDR3 to actually be a 9500GT chipset with DDR3 on a PCI-E 1.1 interface that can only operate with one specific version of the Nvidia drivers. :cool:

Will it fit in one of these newfangled ISA slots? I need a hot new card to go with the great new Intel iSX25 cpu motherboard I got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back