Anyone that ordered a 3080 from Provantage get an update or ETA?

mazeroth

Limp Gawd
I placed an order from Provantage a few days ago for an EVGA 3080. It took a few days to get a confirmation e-mail, but I got one yesterday. According to the e-mail:

Your order has been placed with one of our suppliers who will ship it directly to you.
Note: Your order has been forwarded to a regional warehouse for processing. We will issue an invoice once we have confirmation.

Did anyone else order from them and get this e-mail? Did anyone contact them for an update? I tried calling them yesterday, but it was just after they closed so I wasn't able to get information.

Went with a Gigabyte Eagle and received the same email. Didn't reach out, though I'm expecting some sort of update as stock replenishes. Who knows how many orders they've received, and what one's place in line is.

I ordered a 3090 from them on the 10th that's supposedly shipping tomorrow, according to the sales guy.

The hold on my credit card had fallen off, have another pending charge from them as of today. We'll see though.

I ordered a 3090 Eagle on the 17th....moneys been pulled out of my account and got the generic processing email today.

I ordered a 3090 from them on the 10th that's supposedly shipping tomorrow, according to the sales guy.
ef8.jpg

Last edited:
I called provantage this morning and the rep said they are NOT getting inventory to fulfill orders until DECEMBER!

DECEMBER PEOPLE!

I said what are the chances stock comes in earlier like October / November and she said listen to me very carefully

Not sure what my sales rep. was smoking earlier, but yeah, he confirmed the same thing today.

Did manage to snag an EVGA 3080 on Amazon earlier today though. So there's that.

I just want a fucking HDMI 2.1 interface, please.

Not sure what my sales rep. was smoking earlier, but yeah, he confirmed the same thing today.

Did manage to snag an EVGA 3080 on Amazon earlier today though. So there's that.

I just want a fucking HDMI 2.1 interface, please.

Yea I just bought a MSI 3080....I could not take it anymore....LG 48CX is my primary display.
I'll hold on to the provantage pre-order until I find a 3090 somewhere else.

JK.

I just got Fedex shipment notice, ZT-A30900D-10P 1PC in reference.

Guess they did get it out today. Due for delivery 9.24!

Contacted yesterday about my order since I had to update my CC info. On backorder...

But the card I ordered is one with all shitty POSCAPs so decided to email to cancel the order. Would suggest anyone else who has tried to order find their model and figure out which capacitors are being used.

Back