anyone take CCNA (640-801) ??

soulax

Weaksauce
I studied for a bit, and i feel im ready to take it. The only problem is that im not sure what the acctual exam is going to be like. I used the Cybex CCNA book by Todd Lamale, and have been doing practice exams using Transcender software.

On the acctual exam will there be router simulations? Is it anything like the simulations on the Transcender tests?

On the Trancender tests they allowed me to use short hand commands (ex. 'config t' as opposed to 'configure terminal'). Im assuming I'll be able to do this on the acctual test....

HELP!

On the acctual exam will there be router simulations? Is it anything like the simulations on the Transcender tests?

Yes there are 3 to 4 sims and thier not too similiar to transcenders. And as far as I know you can use some shorthand, I did and got a 100% on the sims.

Just know how to setup the different routing protocols, know how to subnet fast and in your head preferably, and then you just need to know the material. Frame relay seems to be a bigger topic on the test I got but then again your test may be different.

Back