Anyone still playing EVE?

Direwolf20

2[H]4U
I've not played in about a year or so, and I've got the itch again to return. Looking forward to my refunded skill points for learning skills :).

Anyone still playing? In a good 0.0 corp?

I'm still playing, recently got back into 2 months ago. Joined a wormhole corp and reaping the benefits of that. Been pretty fun never been in a WH until recently. Neat new aspect of the game to explore. commander k27 in game, look me up!

I am playing. I mostly slowly poke around in high sec doing missions in Amarr space while watching Hulu and playing with ship fittings. I want to get into a wormhole corp, but for now I am just being lazy about it.

I'm playing just got into it recently. I'm most likely heading back to empire for now, from 0.0 Our corp is heading out to drone space, and I'm not really to fond of it. Been looking into wormholes for a while now, maybe it's time to find a nice one since I have nothing on my plate at the moment.

I got in touch with some old corp mates, and they're still around (Apparently in NC space, wherever that is!) So I'm downloading the client while at work, gonna login tonight i think :).

I got in touch with some old corp mates, and they're still around (Apparently in NC space, wherever that is!) So I'm downloading the client while at work, gonna login tonight i think :).

NC Space = Northern Coalition null sec space

I havent played EVE since the HardCorp breakup. I heard they improved the PVE aspect of the game so I might give it a try some time down the road.

I just cancelled both my accounts. Good game but I find it too time consuming. Sometimes I just like to jump into a game and shoot things, and I find with Eve it takes a lot of pre-planning to do that.

I might reactivate when I have more time.

I lived there earlier on in my career, and the money is better than you think. I moved out to some non-drone space at one point and was pulling in significantly LESS from the rats.

Sure, its not an instant-chaching, but I think its more money (Depending on market prices for ore) in the long run. Especially if you run it to empire.

Sorta still playing on and off. Both of my accounts expire in a few days but I think i will let them lapse as I re-subbed to WoW to mess with the new patch.

my account training a carrier pilot is still active but I haven't played since february
150 days to go, I miss ghost training

I rage quit (over the whole "no updates for 18 months" thing) a while back but have since reactivated a couple of accounts just to keep them training. Will sell them once walking in station goes live and lots of new players may show up who would want awesome toons to play with.

EVE is awesome but it does take time which I no longer have.

been playing a lot lately. a few days away from my golem, mostly missioning in high sec, and mining.

I play a lot, though I only started a few months ago. Just got my skills to where I feel comfortable enough to start venturing out into 0.0, so I'm on the lookout for a good corp as well.

I have always been really intrigued by EVE

just can't see paying a monthly bill to play a game

I have always been really intrigued by EVE

just can't see paying a monthly bill to play a game

You can use Isk (currency) you earn in game to buy game time cards (PLEX). Making Isk is not too hard if you are motivated. A lot of people play the game for free every month, while others with more money than time buy PLEX with real money and sell the PLEX in EVE for Isk.

finally let my subs lapse. don't see myself returning anytime soon... it's just not the same game at all.

basically everyone I ever knew that played has quit the game... basically everything we ever did is no longer viable or just no longer the same.

perhaps the final nail in the coffin was when one of my buddies sold his characters... for real life isk... Hell, had he conveyed such an intent I would have bought them from him just to hold on to them and keep them from going into the hands of such a douche.

almost as bad as that, one of my friends whose account I was training/using for more than a year while he was gone came back to the game not too long ago... played for a while until wifey cut him off and then gave his account away to some guys he hardly even knew!

Still playing but not as much as I used to. Occasional wormhole ops with my corp or mission running. If my corp ever moves to nullsec, I might play a bit more.

Back