Anyone still play TF2? Looking for people to play with.

I'm not officially a rep. Just a long-time [H]er that happens to be a Skial admin. LOL

120's not a horrible ping... One of our best snipers gets a ping over 100. Sounds like there might be a bit more going on than just your ping.

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING SIR?

haha could be. i know its not terrible, but my internet is not only in the middle of the ocean but i also use powerline adapters instead of ethernet to get internet to my gaming rig, and mostly ive been playing on my htpc (HD5750) lately anyway for the big screen. i think there are a lot of factors that contribute to why im not as good as i was 2 years ago (in addition to not playing for 2 whole years). but it just seems like i get a lot of times when i click the mouse to shoot but then the other guy gets me. happens when im medic too where i right click to uber at red health and THEN i die cuz it didnt go, and i can never backstab while running by someone by twitch turning around like i used to. it gives me the backstab grip but then doesnt give me the backstab. i went from my best classes being sniper>spy>medic to medic>everything else>sniper and spy being ok but no twitch backstabs. :/

also what server(s) are you normally on?

Back