Anyone running high mem clocks on a GTX 570?

z3r0-

[H]ard|Gawd
Like 2200+ high. Everyone I've seen seems to be in the 2000mhz range. I was able to get mine up to 2300mhz but it now seems to be dead. Even stock clocks artifact sometimes. Anyone else push their mem high? If so, how long have you been running it that high for?

I OCd my previous 570 & 580 SLI setup at 2200 memory for a few hrs while playing WoW & they all end up artifacting on me. My card would artifact at lower OC & at stock setting.0 I returned them after a few days of artifacting during gaming & while watching movies.

I've used my GTX 580 @ 860c/4400mem since they launched (I've had it oc'd since Nov 12th or so). Today is Dec 28th and all is rock solid still, 0 artifacts 0 glitches. This is at 1.063v (stock VID 1.025v, they range from 1.000-1.087v stock).

All a matter of making sure things are truly stable/non-artifacting both by eye and with tools, before running it for long ;) with an OC.

I OCd my previous 570 & 580 SLI setup at 2200 memory for a few hrs while playing WoW & they all end up artifacting on me. My card would artifact at lower OC & at stock setting.0 I returned them after a few days of artifacting during gaming & while watching movies.

So you broke the cards then returned 'em...

You fucked up your cards leading to artifacts at stock settings and you returned your cards. Nice one dude. :rolleyes:

Back