Anyone running dual (2x120) BIP in V series Lian Li Case?

dnottis

Supreme [H]ardness
Just wondering if anyone is running 2 x 120 BIP radiators in a v2000 or any other iteration of Lian Li V series. I'd like to see some pics. Getting everything in Thursday and I just wanna know how its working out for other people.

Looking to attach one at the back of the case, the other in the front. Running a single one now with MCW 6000 CPU block and MAZE4. Switching out the block for the Apogee on the CPU and adding the second radiator in an attempt to drop my temps a bit more. Load now is only 38 deg C with Opty 148 at 3 Ghz / 1.44v (about 10 deg delta now) with an X1900XTX at max CCC overclock with the Maxe 4.

Thanks.

LOL im in the same boat as you. yes basically 1 in the HDD cage and 1 on the back fan.
heres the front
FrontRad_1.jpg

If you're getting the v2000, I've got some ideas and suggestions for you Dean. Great case and allows for many mod options. I'll edit this post later today with pix forya.

Ive already got the case...

Im wondering if you can sandwich a fan/rad/fan/rad/fan all together on the bottom - or if that is a bad idea and just to go with one 120 on the rear and one on the front. Since the back fan pulls in from the back of the case, the air wont be as cool as the front so I may run to the back rad, then to the front, then CPU, gpu, res, pump.

Here is how it's setup now with 1 rad.
IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

i flipped the rear fan on mine due to the HSF i have right now to hold me over until the H20 parts come. it would work probably the best to have it res-pump-frontrad-cpu-(gpu-chip)-backrad-res. i would get the TDX over the apogee

Dark_fire said:
LOL im in the same boat as you. yes basically 1 in the HDD cage and 1 on the back fan.
heres the front
FrontRad_1.jpg

That pic seems awful familiar. Now where have I seen it before.... :eek:

If you want to see how to do what you want to do you can peruse my Feeding Frenzy project thread here on the [H].

Back