Anyone running a SFF watercooling rig?

Black Box

Limp Gawd
Im thinking of getting a silverstone sg01 sff case and building a monarch pro killer rig. i just wanted to see if anyone actually fit a decent watercooling setup in a sff case. i have some leftover innovatek blocks and such from my amd xp days. :D

I'll have a BIP2, d5, and apogee running @ 1/2 tubing in an SG01 by the end of the week. Too lazy to go out and buy fittings, lol.

FooTemps said:
I'll have a BIP2, d5, and apogee running @ 1/2 tubing in an SG01 by the end of the week. Too lazy to go out and buy fittings, lol.

yeah, speaking of your SG01, D5 AND Apogee mounted in that lil toaster oven sized case... Do you have any more pictures of it? I'm coming up with only one, and its put together with Duct tape. I'm sure you're better than that.. :p

I've a Qpack with a single BIX and a Dual BIM which may be done by the end of the week as well.

lol, no duct tape, externally mounted the rad, looks ugly since I don't have a fan grill. I'll eventually get custom grilles on both sides. I also removed the HD cage in favor of mounting the HD in the 5.25 bay.

Back