anyone play Star Wars The Old Republic still?

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
anyone still play? I know right now they are giving you 12x XP boost for class Quests up to level 55 and giving anything you get from trainer for free if you preordered the new expansion. Anyone intrested in playing again? If you still do play post you character name and what server you're on.

I've been paying for it since launch. but havent played pretty much at all in almost a year.. every month maybe an hour or so.. trying to get back in to it just havn't had the time. Just long enough to start to get used to the controls and then quit for another few weeks.

I want to get back in for the expansion though.. the class quests (aka f2p mostly) are pretty awesome.

i have like 12k cartel tokens from the monthly bonus hahaha

i noticed they put in housing stuff.. can you put Bank/storage, Market and quest terminals in them?

before i pretty much just used my ship for that sort of thing (and it was mobile too) but no quest terminals.....

can you enter your house from anywhere or do you have to go to the station or planet in question?

Last edited:
Got the email about Revans return. I am seriously debating it. I loved the game despite everyone's bitching about it. I lost free time and the game fell by the wayside

I've been paying for it since launch. but havent played pretty much at all in almost a year.. every month maybe an hour or so.. trying to get back in to it just havn't had the time. Just long enough to start to get used to the controls and then quit for another few weeks.

I want to get back in for the expansion though.. the class quests (aka f2p mostly) are pretty awesome.

i have like 12k cartel tokens from the monthly bonus hahaha

i noticed they put in housing stuff.. can you put Bank/storage, Market and quest terminals in them?

before i pretty much just used my ship for that sort of thing (and it was mobile too) but no quest terminals.....

can you enter your house from anywhere or do you have to go to the station or planet in question?
They call em strongholds. You can decorate it and put stuff in it. I have a mailbox and a galactic trade market. Would like to get a Vendor and Trainer in there to. You can travel to stronghold from anywhere. You can travel from your stronghold to Ship, Fleet, Planet you left, and one other i cant remember. Its great when you get done with a planet and it tells you to go to your ships holoterminal. I just go to stronghold then to ship in 30 seconds. No more long hauls back to taxi and then taking the taxi to the spaceport! Saves ALOT of time

Did they ever enable the high resolution textures that were in the game and available in the beta, but artificially restricted in the graphics menu?

Did they ever enable the high resolution textures that were in the game and available in the beta, but artificially restricted in the graphics menu?

yes, kinda... sorta no but yes confusing? yup.

enable, Character Texture Atlasing in the settings when zoomed in it uses higher res... when zoomed out it uses lower res... i think is how it works.

I find my self watching my bars too much and not paying attention to the action. so when not in cut scenes it really don't bother me.. but with 3.0 i'll be watching bars less it seems

Blue'Nova on the harbinger I generally avoid playing with others unless its pvp only cause i have to bail pretty often.

I was able to get my PVP Season 3 lowbie award.. man the color crystal looks lame lol.

Yes they did. They have also added additional graphics options over the last year or so.

Back