Anyone play Project Entropia?

Eric1285

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone play this game? I've been playing for the past day or so...kinda slow to start, but it seems to have some potential. I don't want to deposit real life money, so it's been tough getting started. Anyone else play?

Yea i played it when i first came out a LONG LONG time ago, maybe it was in beta i can't remember.....but its almost impossible to start unless you deposite money, unless your really good at begging for stuff....anyways, I didn't like the game at all.

So this thing is for real? I seem to remember hearing some kind of controversy over this thing.

d34dly said:
So this thing is for real? I seem to remember hearing some kind of controversy over this thing.

It's for real ;)

I have taken $7,000 out of that game so far, and my character with items is worth even more than that, so atleast $15,000 where i have already pulled $7000 out ;)

That is with playing approx. first month without putting money in, then i started deposting, 3 times $50, then i was skilled enough to start making money.

Other players have made even more, much more, and without putting any money in, but ofcourse, alot havent made any money and is loosing, depends on how much time you put into the game and how you play.

Recently i was out hunting and shot a monster that dropped me 3900 PED which is $390, and found a mining spot that gave me $330.

$720 just by shooting a creature and drop a seismic bomb :D

I just joined this game, haven't started yet, waiting for the download. Any advice mindbuster?

CHollman82 said:
I just joined this game, haven't started yet, waiting for the download. Any advice mindbuster?

Easiest (for me.. :D ) would be reading up on it on the site i mentioned above. :)

I have played for 2 days and about 10 hours so far and I don't know what to think about this. I have spent 20 dollars on armor, a rifle and a sword, and ammo and faps and repairs and I doubt if I've made 5 bucks of it back. It seems like, now at least, it costs more money to repair/reload your weapons than you get back from monster loot. PLEASE, please tell me that once you get leveled up pretty high you can go out and kill tons of monsters and actually make more money in loot than you spend on ammo, because if not I might stop this right now, its not that fun to play really and the only reason I see to do it is the potential to make money, or use it as a glorified chat room...

Back