anyone play C&C3

The single player alone is reason enough to get CnC3. Multiplayer's pretty good, too. :)

I'm not good enough to play multi online, though. I stick to being mediocre at LAN parties. :p

i used to play a lot back at the time, today i have to much work, homework and exam to do.
and i haven't played i more then 6 months, too long for my opinion.

prior the MP i've played obviously the SP, great campaign.
the MP is okay, unfortunately i can't say more, the game suffers from lack of balance between the factions, and yet, it's a great game :)

i just reinstalled the game and patched it to verison 1.09

the graphics seem better and the ai is hell alot better
100 times better game than when it was first release

give it another try this is a great game now !!!!

i just reinstalled the game and patched it to verison 1.09

the graphics seem better and the ai is hell alot better
100 times better game than when it was first release

give it another try this is a great game now !!!!

Ya, it pwns Supreme Commander.

I haven't gotten it yet but I can't wait to... C&C was one of my first all-time favorites, Red Alert was f*n awesome, so many ways to destroy my friends. C&C Generals was perhaps the best, once all options are considered. 4 HMWVees full of rocket launchers/sniper were nearly unstoppable :) The downfall is once you spend the time building it up, you destroy your enemies too quickly! The air force is a whole-nother invincible unholy power. :D

So what have I been missing w/ C&C3?? Renegade was cool too, I heard there's a 'newer' version of that scheduled in the next 1/2 yr too!

c&c3 is so much more balanced now than when it first came out

the game was crappy when it first came out

now the units have purpose
AI is much better like you can give them orders and they do what their suppose to

I started out on the RTS path with C&C3. Its a great game... but once you try (and learn) how to play Supreme Commander Forged Alliance... you wont want to go back to C&C3.

Well thats what happened to me and my mates anyway!

I've played it for a few months after release. SP and MP. But then it began to be boring.

Now I'm waiting for the AddOn.

Ah I didn't realize they cleaned up stuff with patches for this game. AI and graphics? I'll have to try it again. :)

yea you can turn the AA up to 8x

the explosions i think look awesome

I play it occasionally. I love all the C & C games. Their franchise really hit it big, in my opinion...

I have to finish the NOD campaign, then I may download the patch and go at it again...

I played the single-player and LAN occasionally. It's definitely an awesome game, almost as good as RA2 (which is by far the best in the series). I'll have to take a look at that patch. The expansion pack is also coming out soon, can't wait for that :).

Played it for a week or so online at the launch but thought it was awful. My friends and I went back to playing the original TD/RA again for our RTS fix which are sadly still so much better. Too bad they crash so often on XP/Vista. :(

I play C&C3 sometimes. I haven't played with it for some time though. I've been busy as of late. However I've been wanting to re-install it and go through it again. I never did finish the single player game.

As far as I am concerned C&C3 is the best installment of the C&C franchise since the 1st game.

did they balance this game out? I played it for the first few months and it was just too easy to be so cheap.

did they balance this game out? I played it for the first few months and it was just too easy to be so cheap.

I mostly played skirmishes rather than the single player game. As for the single player game, it has always and still is somewhat off balance in my opinion.

I guess I should have clarified. I loved generals so a reskin is a good thing. It looks like the same engine to me.

It's possible. I liked Generals as well. I've liked the whole series but I didn't get into the Red Alert games all that much. I did play them though. They were enjoyable on LAN.

It's possible. I liked Generals as well. I've liked the whole series but I didn't get into the Red Alert games all that much. I did play them though. They were enjoyable on LAN.

I think RA2 is the best in the series. C&C3 is a close second though. As for the Generals thing, C&C3 does run on an updated version of the SAGE engine, but gameplay-wise they're completely different.

I think RA2 is the best in the series. C&C3 is a close second though. As for the Generals thing, C&C3 does run on an updated version of the SAGE engine, but gameplay-wise they're completely different.

To each their own I suppose. I do however agree on the second part. They are completely different but I enjoyed them both. I do like C&C3 more than Generals though.

Back