Anyone pick up the SWAT 4 expansion?

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Picking it up after work. I love SWAT 4's online CO-OP.

I'll have a server up tonight. Anyone else have this?

Im gonna pick it up today after work also...me and my friend usually play coop and use non lethal weapons only, if you wanna join us lemme know, we usually play around 7 - 12 at night eastern standard time. I hope alot of people buy this and less people buy r6:lockdown, this is what expansions should be all about, reasonably priced for a good expansion for an already decent game. Anyone know if there are any mods/or weapons that make this game like rogue spear where you use military assault rifles to take down terrorists? ...i missed that game especially with the NATO mod, so many gun models to choose from so much replayability!

TheMadHatterXxX said:
Im gonna pick it up today after work also...me and my friend usually play coop and use non lethal weapons only, if you wanna join us lemme know, we usually play around 7 - 12 at night eastern standard time. I hope alot of people buy this and less people buy r6:lockdown, this is what expansions should be all about, reasonably priced for a good expansion for an already decent game. Anyone know if there are any mods/or weapons that make this game like rogue spear where you use military assault rifles to take down terrorists? ...i missed that game especially with the NATO mod, so many gun models to choose from so much replayability!

Ahh the good old swat 3 days. NATO mod and chimera mod... added an assload of weapons. Unfortunitly, it was much easier then since there was no weapon model. Still, whats added in this expansion is nice. The new tazer is fun, and I like the two new swat guns (p90 and some silenced colt rifle). Havent used the new terrorist weapons yet (tec9, dunno what else)

The new maps are really good also, and I dig the online CO-OP mission maker.

If you ever want to do some gaming, hit me up. I usually host my own server... I dont seem to run across lag issues as long as theres 6 or less people. I really want someone to try out the new game mode with.. me and my buddy play, but 2 people arent enough.

Well I'll be playing tonight fo' sho' i just got the last copy at the gamesytop across the street from my apartment :) ....pm me your IP address and tell me what time u play and i'll join if u want... i think my ingame name is officer doofy :)

TheMadHatterXxX said:
Well I'll be playing tonight fo' sho' i just got the last copy at the gamesytop across the street from my apartment :) ....pm me your IP address and tell me what time u play and i'll join if u want... i think my ingame name is officer doofy :)

Not sure I will be on tonight. I work early in the morning tomorrow. If I were, it woudlnt be to late?

Do you have aim or MSN?

I finised the single player campaign of SWAT 4 - The Stetchkov Syndicate.

It was fun but short.

The main problem with Swat 4 is that you can't just shoot enemies on sight. They have to shoot at you first or you have to incapacitate them w/o killing them.

Thus I found the perfect combination of weapons in SP mode. Primary weapon: Bean bag shotgun. Secondary weapon 1911 .45 Colt Pistol.

Here's why that combinations works so well. With the bean bag shotgun, you don't have to wait for the enemy to shoot at you - just shoot on sight. It works if the enemy has gas masks or even body armor. It doesn't make a difference. The enemy will be stunned long enough for you to grab the weapons dropped and to arrest them. Try to grab the dropped weapons ASAP. If you wait to long, they'll pick up the weapon and start shooting - you don't want that.

The 1911 .45 Colt pistol is great because it has a built in flash light and has decent stoping power with accuracy. I use the pistol in situations where the enemy has already opened fire - you have nothing to lose by killing him now.

I finished the whole campaign with those 2 weapons. Great stuff :)

Also make sure to have an ammo pouch for the extra been bag ammo. Dump the mace/pepper spray - you won't need it with the bean bag shotgun.

TheMadHatterXxX said:
Whats your aim name i think you may have message me but i was playing bf2 and my computer froze :rolleyes: :p

yes, I did message you. AIM is monotonev

I should have a server up tonight between 10-11:30CST... whenever my buddy gets home from work. I have off tomorrow, so the server will probably stay up till 3-4AM.

Back