Anyone photochop anymore?

CBlakeNS

Gawd
Does anyone photochop cars or anything anymore, I remember awhile back there used to be contests and stuff on different forums for this.

still very popular at worth1000 - some of the best work and most talented Photoshop users in the world hang out there

woah mark i was just thinking about you yesterday - about how 1337 your chops used to be back in the day. we should have a chop thread to reminisce the good old days, yo!

woah mark i was just thinking about you yesterday - about how 1337 your chops used to be back in the day. we should have a chop thread to reminisce the good old days, yo!

Cheers fella, with any luck kyle could maybe get us some pics for us to play with :D

I still use photoshop now and then making sigs for my clan!!

at work.. photochopping is what makes things interesting.. so people come to me all the time. so yes.. i still do it.

It's a fun thing to fool around with. I sometimes change people's head size to make a picture goofy. There are also the shots where you add people in that were missing.

oh wow, Jamesgott, haven't seen you in ages. of course, i haven't been here in ages either...

ExiSu.jpg

I still do.

Back